• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aging up during GE and GBG

Bruadhin

So I always understood that if you age up once they start that you face old age units but get new age rewards. Was I mistaken or have things changed? I just aged up to ME and I'm still fighting PE units, but the rewards are still PE too. I was really hoping for some ME units.

DeletedUser

When you age up during GE, encounter rewards are old age/era and Relic rewards are new age/era. I would guess that the personal rewards after successful attacks/negotiations in GBG would be the same, i.e. previous age.

Bruadhin

When you age up during GE, encounter rewards are old age/era and Relic rewards are new age/era. I would guess that the personal rewards after successful attacks/negotiations in GBG would be the same, i.e. previous age.

Thank you for the clarification. I thought/hoped that both would be new. I did notice the relics are new era. I haven't gotten any age specific rewards from GBG to notice, suddenly every reward was a fragment.

DeletedUser40197

Rewards received from GBG, after moving up an era, will be for your current age/era. While you will continue to fight/nego with previous era.

Last edited by a moderator: