Forwarded AID ALL button: DO IT Inno, DO IT OR THE KITTEN GETS IT

DeletedUser17759

Proposal:
AID ALL button.

Current System (if applicable):
No AID ALL button.

Details:
AID ALL button next to each tab in the social bar. (hood/friends list/guild) It will AID ALL the players simultaneously.

The current AID button is VERY SLOW (especially as of a few weeks ago where it starts out greyed out in the social bar) and blocks other actions (FOR NO REASON. FACT!).

It's just a really tedious part of the game, taking way too much time daily, and is the #1 reason why people quit. IS IT A GAME OR A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT TO SEE WHO CAN LAST THE LONGEST?

Now, and this is critical, this should be FREE or very low-cost, like ONE DIAMOND, if Inno decides to make this a diamond feature. The collect-all and motivate-all diamond options are an absolutely hideous joke. No one uses that.

Abuse Prevention:
NONE.

Conclusion:
Do it Inno, or we're unionizing!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhatKnot

This crossed my mind several times...altho..I believe the downfall would pertain to not being able to choose what building you care to "invest" in, such as with the Dyno tower.
But then the option would be with the player choosing to use auto aid or not.

DeletedUser17759

But you just know that they will require diamonds for it if they add this, so I am pre-emptively suggesting to keep it sane. I changed the text.

ShadowCub

Uhm, I still see it in the text of the original post, ie, the proposal form.

DeletedUser2355

I would support this change, definitely free, no diamonds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10076

honestly this sounds like it bog the system down, but that would be for the devs to decide.

AID? tedious? dude it take like 3 minutes if that to do guild, friends, and hood.

DeletedUser8152

This idea is not appealing to me, I'm afraid. It would take away the minuscule social value that still remains in the MP system.

DeletedUser4844

AID? tedious? dude it take like 3 minutes if that to do guild, friends, and hood.
Agreed. I'm betting it's all in what you compare it to though. If you never played under the previous "Motivate/polish where you couldn't do it from the event log but had to visit every neighbor manually and click the correct structures after reading the profile for prefs" system you might just think it was an unnecessary 3 minutes each day, and then if you had to do it in 13 worlds per day it might take a good part of an hour (the horror!).

If they do decide to change the system this way it's not going to hurt me, but if they don't change it it's not really a problem now either (at least, for me).

DeletedUser17558

13 worlds per day?? I am only in one world and I don't aid daily. Unless you are fully active in all 13 worlds I have no sympathy for farmers. You want to start a bunch of diamond worlds that's fine, but don't expect everyone else to want to make the game easier for you when it is already pretty darn easy.

DeletedUser13838

This crossed my mind several times...altho..I believe the downfall would pertain to not being able to choose what building you care to "invest" in, such as with the Dyno tower.
But then the option would be with the player choosing to use auto aid or not.
You can always aid or manually m/p the people you want for the dynamic tower or other purposes (like BP hunting or guildie HOFs) first and use aid all for everyone else. I understand the issues concerning resources and such but that's about it. But if it would only be added as a premium feature then Inno may as well save themselves the trouble.

DeletedUser17759

It takes me much more than 3 minutes. Maybe more like 10 minutes. 10 minutes I'd rather not spend clicking and waiting, clicking and waiting. Even if 3 minutes, it's 3 minutes I'd rather not waste.

I don't see how it is a social feature.

DeletedUser2382

Agghhhh....I've given my opinion on this enough....but I'll add this---
if this were to go through, then why in the world would you even have an aid/mopo element in the first place?????

If you're suggesting to just do away with it entirely, fine. Everyone simply always at 100% (no reason for the 120% anymore), no polishing/motivating, fine. I don't like it but fine.
If you're suggesting a pay feature, fine. There exists collect all and Motivate all functions already for the extravagantly lazy with resources. I see no reason why not an aid all.

As far as just a free feature, you click and everybody's done....I really don't even know where to start with that anymore.
So I'll just say GL!!!

I'm pretty sure Inno sees the error of its ways even introducing the Aid system versus the old mo/po. Everybody thinks they wanted it-till its there, then they just moved on.....

DeletedUser17759

This wouldn't make individual mp/po or aid obsolete. You might still want to attack someone, or mo/po individual buildings, for example.

DeletedUser8428

Why not just add a button at the top of the city screen marked, 'autoplay'? Don't do anything at all, let the game do it for you? That would prevent you having to click on anything too many times, or expend any energy at all ...

ShadowCub

Why not just add a button at the top of the city screen marked, 'autoplay'? Don't do anything at all, let the game do it for you? That would prevent you having to click on anything too many times, or expend any energy at all ...
I would support this! When do you think we can get the Devs to implement it? And make sure that the Autoplay AI is smarter than the defensive AI so when I, and only I, press the button I win the game and get, uhm, satisfaction for having clicked one button really well?