Aid all button

DeletedUser14157

How about an aid all button for each of the hood, guild and friend lists at the bottom of the screen but not through the town hall as some might want to aid all for their guild and friends but not everyone in their hood? I find that aiding everyone singularly is the most boring part of the entire game and would much prefer to spend the time gained planning my city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16291

How about an aid all button for each of the hood, guild and friend lists at the bottom of the screen but not through the town hall as some might want to aid all for their guild and friends but not everyone in their hood? I find that aiding everyone singularly is the most boring part of the entire game and would much prefer to spend the time gained planning my city.
Hear Hear, my friend. I would definitely want "Aid All" buttons for both my guild and my friend lists. Great idea.

DeletedUser8152

We need formal proposals to use the proper format, see the link in my signature. For now I will move this to Forge Hall for discussion.

DeletedUser7289

How lazy can you get? Really, it only takes a few minutes with the 'aid' button (as opposed to the old 'only manual' M/P). It's not an "insta-game".

ShadowCub

"Aid All <type>" would be nice, where <type> is Guild, Friends, or 'Hood.

Not necessary, but nice.

With a good sized Guild & Hood (thanks "merge") and a few Friends, it only takes about 5 minutes to go through ~150 cities.

DeletedUser2382

...and everyone knew this request would be repeated over and over as soon as the aid button was introduced. The more ya grease the wheels the more they squeak around here. Why not just play a game that is nothing more than an "I win!!" button?

Something where ya just click the button and "YOU WIN!!" flashes across the screen, balloons float down, and midgets dance around on unicycles with streamers. You can just click "I WIN" over and over again to achieve your insta-gratification needs.

In the meantime, for the rest of us, there are games such as this. Most of the elements in this game are tedious. They are in fact supposed to be tedious. If you wish to believe its the destination and not the journey, then there is the option to spend your money for your own shortcuts.

If there was an "aid all" button that required a LARGE amount of diamonds, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it.

DeletedUser17759

There's already a proposal on this (actually, WHERE? I can't find it anymore!), and it's down to bad game design not to have it, not laziness, imo.

I don't think that tediousness should be part of a "game". Maybe part of a "job", but not a "game".

The AID button works slower than it was a few months ago, and a few weeks ago the game devs made the process even slower, by initially greying out the AID button when in the hood/friend/guild ribbon. IMO, that's a complete and utter disregard for the players, many of whom pay the devs' salaries. And no, I don't think it should cost diamonds to do AID ALL unless it was some very small amount like 1 diamond. Judging by the ridiculously to-the-point-of-madness obscene prices of "Motivate All Buildings" and "Collect From All Buildings", I would say they aren't going to make it 1 diamond, (because the marketing department owns the devs, probably) so just make it free.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10415

Playing on 7 worlds, it certainly would be nice to be able to make do with 1000 clicks less per day.

DeletedUser9184

Isn't there already a formal proposal on this?
There's already a proposal on this (actually, WHERE? I can't find it anymore!), and it's down to bad game design not to have it, not laziness, imo.
Funny thing, it seems every "proposal" has never had the requested format, so it's also in this section: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?9720-aid-all
(Multiple proposals on it have been merged into that one discussion)