• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid Feature

• Thread starter DeletedUser18026
  • Start date

DeletedUser18026

Is it me (or my computer), but the Aid Button seems to jump back to the first players worse than it did before update 1.52 that I thought was supposed to fix it?

DeletedUser8152

I haven't been having any problems like that, but I didn't really before the update either. It did sometimes jump around strangely when you tried to scroll through the social bar, and that seems fixed now for me.

DeletedUser9184

The fix was only for the neighborhood tab, the friends tab is still buggy unfortunately

DeletedUser

There is a rumor floating around that I have heard more than once in regard to AID. This rumor states that AIDing a player with stone age decor resets the blue print counter of the person granting AID. This seems counter intuitive to me. It would seem to me that AIDing new players is something that is encouraged by the Devs, and penalizing players for doing so by resetting their bp counter would eventually result in the opposite occurring.

It would be appreciated if we could reference a post from a Dev to squash this rumor when it creeps up.

DeletedUser1862

I believe the asked-for quash is inherent, there is no counter to granting AID at any level, each attempt is it's own entity and completely separate from any other attempt. A single stone age M/P means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

DeletedUser17558

I believe the asked-for quash is inherent, there is no counter to granting AID at any level, each attempt is it's own entity and completely separate from any other attempt. A single stone age M/P means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I am pretty sure that is how it works as well. I wouldn't put much stock in the rumor.

danlgraw

The "AID'" button has made everyone lazy. I find no problem going to friends and neighbors and motivating or polish as requested. I would expect this from an American company not the Germans.

DeletedUser

The Stone Age building rumour is just that; it is not true. It is however true that mot/pol'ing a SA building gives no chance of a BP; this is because there are no SA GBs. Perhaps this is where the rumour has arisen from.