• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz and Gov Villa

DevaCat

Try this experiment: Store a Babel and see what happens. That is the cheapest way I can think of to find out on your own unless your ToB is highly leveled up and that is all you have for a GB. I wish I knew the answer for sure, but if no one does, an experimental shot with something of lower value will enable you to find the answer. Consider this as Plan B and hope that Plan A, getting a "For Sure!" answer comes your way :)
We can't store a Babel or any other GB.

Anne is right -- you don't lose any levels/upgrades when a special building is stored.

Johnnie

I don't know cause it is the special building that keeps on giving. And it is smaller than many of the GBs that give some of the same things. Guess I will keep re-evaluating as I go, depending on what I need at the time or foresee myself as needing. LOL - when my Mom asked me a question she hated my answer "It depends". What I would like to know - if I store it, do I lose it's upgrades? Will it still be a level 9 if I decide to place it down again?
You can save all your GV without penalties. But when you place it, the GV will be the same age as when you won it unless you already used items to bring it up in age. You'll need to use items to get it to your new age but you won't lose age when you store it either.

Last edited: