• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz Help

• Thread starter DeletedUser15278
  • Start date

DeletedUser15278

Heyy, I have all the BP's for an Alcatraz in my HMA A-world city, but I'm lacking the goods.
Would anyone be willing to trade the goods for FP's? Or to give me the goods in A-world and I will give them to you in C-world from my Modern era city?
Thanks,

DeletedUser8861

Please note....This would be called a push situation and is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!

7. Pushing

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, Forge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Forge Points etc) that involve multiple worlds.

If you have questions about this, please feel free to private message me...

DeletedUser

Please note....This would be called a push situation and is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!

7. Pushing

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, Forge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Forge Points etc) that involve multiple worlds.

If you have questions about this, please feel free to private message me...
I dont see this as an unbalanced trade and have seen people do it a number of times, trading goods for FPs. Push would be trading something for almost no return of any sort.

DeletedUser

The issue is that it would involve multiple "worlds", not that it is unbalanced. Note the underlined part of the "Pushing" rule.

DeletedUser11609

I dont see this as an unbalanced trade and have seen people do it a number of times, trading goods for FPs. Push would be trading something for almost no return of any sort.

Considering 100 CE goods costs 1k diamonds and 100 fp costs 5k diamonds, Inno may consider that unbalanced... Yet everyone is doing it now, so who knows what they will do.

DeletedUser18576

I agree, I see a lot of top players giving goods to people who donate FP to their GBs (so trading TE goods for FPs).