• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz - need goods have Forge Points

Kranyar the Mysterious

Since Cigard is one of the most established worlds, if you join a good guild you can likely get the goods for free. At worst I wouldn't pay very much for them.

didily

Since Cigard is one of the most established worlds, if you join a good guild you can likely get the goods for free. At worst I wouldn't pay very much for them.
I am new at this Forum, I am in a good guild as far as I can tell. Was directed here and being a new idea thought it was worth a try. Learning curve. Appreciate any and all help, even if I am reluctant to take it. Thanks

Johnny B. Goode

I am new at this Forum, I am in a good guild as far as I can tell. Was directed here and being a new idea thought it was worth a try. Learning curve. Appreciate any and all help, even if I am reluctant to take it. Thanks
You won't want to hear this, but your guild isn't that good. I just looked at the cities and Great Buildings of the top 6 members and they are woefully underdeveloped for the era they're in. Only one has an Arc over level 10 (it is level 81, but still). All 6 have the Deal Castle and St Basil's Cathedral, which most experienced players do not have. One even has a Notre Dame. Most of their GBs are level 10 or below. Their eras range from FE to VF, and the highest point total is 36M. One of them doesn't even have an Arc yet. The top two players have literally dozens of Victory Towers in their cities, which is a huge waste of space. They probably don't have enough resources to run their own cities well, let alone help out lower ranking members. I'm sure they're nice people, but they are not a guild that is going to benefit you if you're looking for support.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I'm not in Cirgard, so can't make any specific recommendations, but I agree totally with Johnny and Ebeondi.

Maybe look for a top 50 ranked guild that has open joining enabled. I suspect that you will feel overwhelmed by the different style of gameplay that happens in a more active guild for a short time, but I think you'll have more fun too as new avenues open up to you.

You can always send friend invites to those you've made a connection with in your current guild. I still have strong connections with my original guild even though I haven't been there for a couple of years. Players changing guilds rarely ends in bad feelings if everything is on the up-and-up, and most active players change guilds multiple times.

- WykedWitch -

Hey @En Route -- If you are in the market for a new guild -- Please check us out. We are Thunderbirds with an eagle pic at the end of our name. We would love for you to join us. Currently our doors are open.

- WW -

The Lady Redneck

Also No good guild would advise any member to come to these Forums to get goods for a GB. If they knew anything about anything, they would either have the goods themselves to help newer members get their GBs, or would put you in touch with a good goods dealer. You need to move if you want to really learn this game.