• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz

BigBrian614

I have 1 rogue den, 1 light (industrial) Jaeger barracks, and a level 21 Traz (produces 19 Units) but when I collected my Traz, I did not collect enough light units to fulfill todays quest requirements (recruit 4 units). I would suspect I would get 10 rogue and 9 light. Am I to assume that I got 16 rogue and 3 light?

Ebeondi Asi

The way Traz collects is one at a time percentage chance (for you) that is up to 19 units.
So it goes: 50% / 50% like flipping a coin. nineteen times. you could easily get 16 Rogue and 3 light.

I wouldn’t say that could “easily“ happen. Chances of getting 16 heads in 19 flips is approximately .22% or about 1 in 450. Certainly possible, but highly improbable, and real bad luck coinciding with the one of the few times you wouldn't want it to happen.

Just to cover other possibilities, OP is in Industrial Age so that Jaegers are current age? No other misc military buildings like Champs, Drummers, Flags to water down the Jaeger count?

Graviton

In one city I have a level 17 Traz which produces 15 units. I have 1 Rogue's Den and 1 regular troop barracks. I collected today to fulfill the "Recruit 4 troops" task and it only made 3 of the regular troops. It happens.

Just to be clear, if I have 6 rogue's dens and 1 hovertank factory, I would have to store the six dens to get a compliment of tanks....or wait basically forever for it to hit 1 out of six. Correct? Secondly, if I store those rogue's dens, will I have to unlock the extra units again with diamonds when I take them out of storage?

Ebeondi Asi

IMO with an Alcatraz it does not make a lot of sense to have more than one of any type really.
But feel free to do as you like. After one gets Traz up a few levels it pays to have only one troop building use it to get a pile of troops from traz then drop that one and go for a different one.
Now I never have more than one barracks built of any kind. and I do not open more that the first two slots.since I am going to dump it anyway...

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Just to be clear, if I have 6 rogue's dens and 1 hovertank factory, I would have to store the six dens to get a compliment of tanks....or wait basically forever for it to hit 1 out of six. Correct? Secondly, if I store those rogue's dens, will I have to unlock the extra units again with diamonds when I take them out of storage?
If you have a Traz, it makes no sense to pay Diamonds to open the extra slots in a Rogue Hideout/Den. And makes even less sense if you have 6 of them. So if you store them and then place them again, don't pay to open those extra slots! They won't get you any more Rogues from the Traz.

Emberguard

I have no idea if it's one coin flip or multiple coin flips. I do know it's definitely weighted random based on the number of military buildings in your city

I agree with the others, it would make sense to store the Rogue Dens if you're in need of Hovers and already have enough Rogues. Even moreso if you have a Himeji Castle and are active in Guild Battlegrounds now that it provides Rogues every second season. It can make sense to have multiple Rogue Dens, but only if you're going through enough troops on a regular basis that you'd be running out of Unattached Rogues faster than you're gaining them

Ironrooster

I only use multiple Rogue Hideouts/Dens in cities with no Traz. I never open the extra slots since it takes 24 hrs to recruit one.
With the Traz I put down the Rogue Hideout when I need Rogues and pick it up when I have enough. I also have a heavy unit building for the Traz troops. I have the Royal Bathhouse and Governors Villa fully leveled up which provides more than enough light, fast, artillery, and range units for the few times I need those.

Thanks folks! I actually must have gotten the luck of the draw since posting this as there are now a few more tanks in my arsenal. But yeah, I figured I'd have to store the rogues. Seems practical....drop 'em when you need 'em.

Still wondering if you lose the diamond training slots when you store a Rogue's Den. I would imagine so.

Emberguard

Still wondering if you lose the diamond training slots when you store a Rogue's Den. I would imagine so.
IMG_2531.png

BigPokerDaddy

I have one military building in my city - it's not a rogue den. When I collect from my Traz, shouldn't I get all units from the only military building I have? I am not. It seems like it is random from any building I COULD possibly have in my city - not the buildings I actually have. Is there somewhere that Inno actually spells this out?

Pericles the Lion

I have one military building in my city - it's not a rogue den. When I collect from my Traz, shouldn't I get all units from the only military building I have? I am not. It seems like it is random from any building I COULD possibly have in my city - not the buildings I actually have. Is there somewhere that Inno actually spells this out?
Are you checking your troops immediately before collecting Traz and then just after? The reason I'm asking is that there are a number of other, non-barracks, ways to accumulate units besides Traz.