• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

alcatraz

Snek

You can only collect if you have a military building placed. Otherwise, it cannot be collected. Yes, you an consistently manage what the traz generates this way.

Ebeondi Asi

Bolded is great info.

Can I build a different building each time I collect, to be able to manage what Traz generates? If so, when does it need to be in place to drive production?
The military building only needs to be in the city at the moment you collect from Alcatraz.
So no barracks at all to get Traz to time through to the point Traz pops.ready... but to collect at all. you must then (at minimum) place at least one barracks in the city.
Some high level Traz owners will place one wanted Troop barracks and save up a big pile, then switch to another type save another pile.
it is usually not worth wasting space on more than one barracks at a time.

LoveNkind

Bolded is great info.

Can I build a different building each time I collect, to be able to manage what Traz generates? If so, when does it need to be in place to drive production?
Traz will not allow you to collect unless you hav at least 1 military bldg. As soon as u start one, you get the full units for level, and bldg does not even hafta b connected to a road.

LoveNkind

My Traz info says it collects every 24 hrs, but I have been collecting more often than that. Today, its collection time right after collecting troops was 16 hours.
So I have some kind of bonus.
Town Hall only lists coins supplies, attack and defense bonuses. I did not find this in castle. How do I find out where I got this speed-up?