• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ALERT ### REINDEER EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13759

### ALERT ### REINDEER EVENT ###
Players, if any of you have been trying to collect reindeer for the Winter Event, I urge you to STOP NOW. I got the entire set, but when I tried to collect the assorted ho-hum junk listed, I was told that you have to PAY almost 3,000 DIAMONDS to collect this junk. Thinking that could not be correct, I filed a ticket with INNO. They immediately replied that YES, if you want the junk listed with each reindeer, you MUST PAY 2,995 DIAMONDS to get the stuff. So let's see - - they want me to pay thousands of diamonds for some medals, a few goods, a house, a soldier (unit), and a happy building, etc. Seriously?? What are the people at INNO smoking?
So, if you were thinking you would collect your reindeer items at the end, just realize that you will have to make a HUGE diamond payment to get this stuff. Most people will probably stop now.

DeletedUser

Most people won't stop now because to stop collecting Reindeer means you have to stop collecting Daily Specials. The Reindeer come free when you win a Daily Special, you don't do anything extra to get them.

The other thing is that if you had read the Announcement of the Event here on the Forum (always recommended), you would have known this from the beginning, as it was clearly spelled out in that Announcement.

Third thing is that this section of the Forum is the wrong place to post this. The official Event Feedback thread would have been the proper place to post this. However, if you had read the Event Feedback thread, you also would have known about this much earlier because it has already been discussed there multiple times.

Now, this thread is closed. If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to message me directly. You can do that by clicking on my name/avatar. One of the options that will show is "Start a Conversation". Click on that to message me (or any player) directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.