• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alive - Gold League. Top 150.

Travicus

Tired of your current dead guilds? Want to play with people that are alive? Then welcome! We're warm bodied and everything!

I became frustrated with my previous guild never talking, or contributing anything. However, I also didn't want to join one of the many active guilds that forced players to keep up with requirements.

So, under the promise that this guild will be open and helpful I invite you to Alive. Help with guild expedition and treasury is always appreciated but NEVER required. Arc and Observatory hare highly encouraged. We can help you get their if you are not there yet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser43296

Hey that's what I've been looking for! My buddy and I joined a guild not realizing the folks were corpses. Oh well! We are both active players and would love to join. So what do we need to do??

DeletedUser43296

I tried to find the guild via the FOE Global Rankings site and there was no match. Is this a real guild???

Travicus

Yessir its a real one, I'm the only member at the moment though and since it was just made, it may not be on the scores. There is currently one or two more people who will join a little later. So, its pretty small right now. You can likely find it easier through my name "Travicus" or I can just send you the invite.

Mr. Mister 4

I,m new here,just checking in. I,m a 1 person Guild too,battles R getting tougher. I might be looking 4 a guild later ,will keep U all in mind. "Learnin to Fly".......Guild

Travicus

Just an update and a quick little bump. Sola Stella is still recruiting. We are growing and up to 3 active members. Still small, but its always nice to play with other real people and not a large guild of abandoned ones. Feel free to join in, or msg me and I'll send an invite. Just as a heads up, make sure you're on world Jaims. That was the issue for the members in the previous posts.

Travicus

Merry Christmas Jaims! Just thought I'd update on the progress of the guild for anyone watching and waiting. We just won our expedition and our battleground. We are up to 4 members currently. So far, things are going well, feel free to join up and play. We'd love to have anyone, more people is better than playing solo. Add me in game or send me a msg. here so we can help each other out on taverns, gb, etc

DeletedUser13210

If you are a good player then come to Inferno, we are a powerful guild

Travicus

Here is a quick bump, since we changed the guild name to "Alive" and I want people to know the progress. We recently have been doing well in gvg and are very happy about it. We've placed in expedition every week since we founded, but that isn't as impressive since most guild are dead anyway. Hopefully, we can keep up the pace and keep rising through the ranks. Look up Travicus or the guild Alive if you are trying to find us. Stay safe out there.

Travicus

Another Update - consistent progress! Alive is about to reach the platinum league in gvg, and we are still placing every week fairly easily in GE. We have purposely kept the numbers low in the guild to avoid higher costs in expedition. I've changed the guild to "invite only" Send me a msg on here or in-game if you want in. By doing so you've already proven yourself more "alive" than most of the player base.

Nicholas002

technically Battlegrounds is Guild versus Guild. It's just that there happens to be a feature already named Guild versus Guild.