1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

All female guild looking for new sisters

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Kahlan Amnell, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Kahlan Amnell

Kahlan Amnell New Member

Hi :)
    My name is Tina. I'm the Founder of the Amazons Of Light. We are an all ladies guild in Dunarsund and in Arvahall and are currently seeking new members. We have no rules other than fair trading. We are a stress free relaxed guild and have been here for over 3 years. If you would like to join us and play without guild rules or requirements ( other than being a female :), then please send me a message for an invite. We would love to have you with us and I'm sure you won't regret it. Have a wonderful day :)

Thanks
    Tina

2. Msgoody

Msgoody New Member

Hi Kahlan I am a female interested in joining your guild. I am new to the game and will need help if that is possible.

3. snake11s

snake11s Guest

This doesn't sound right to me. What's next? An exclusive all "skin head" guild? Or a "Black Panthers" guild? And how do you know the members are actually female? You can use any Avatar you choose.

4. Allalian

Allalian New Member

I agree, in Brisgard I know a player who changes his avatar back and forth from the opposite sex biweekly, he says he does this because of his involvement in GVG,he makes enemies, don't see how changing avatar helps him though, he can't change his name, my advice, discuss girly stuff, most men have no clue! :) you'll weed them out.

5. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

I'll join.

images (2).png

Sign me up.

6. Glarg

Glarg Well-Known Member

This is my avatar everywhere. Would I qualify? Your guess is as good as mine. Inno says it's female, but look at that jaw-line...

On the internet, groups with this manner of exclusivity are simply not realistic, and in fact are more likely to attract immature members of the opposite gender rather than the one that is sought.

7. Allalian

Allalian New Member

Glarg, if you remember when you first started the game, specifically the stone Age. look at the make up, it's Neanderthal Glarg, LOL :)

8. Allalian

Allalian New Member

by the way, love the blonde hair do! :)

9. La Marchessa

La Marchessa Member

How do I join?

10. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund