• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

All Timing for my City and Friends Changed

Maxium Force

All timing had changed several hours forward for all 84 of my friends, all Great Buildings, all Shrines, all Building that provided Medals, and my Ferris Wheel changed 6 to 8 hours from the time they were originally set. I think either someone at the Forge or an error in the program caused this. Since this was the second time this has happened with the first time it was someone there and they tried to fix it, I thinking the same thing happened. Support doesn't want to do anything and says they can't. I can't get any real answers. They seem to be avoiding the problems and will not provide the phone numbers and addresses I have asked for. They don't seem to understand that we are paying to play.

wolfhoundtoo

You aren't technically paying to play. You pay for (mostly) a chance to get easier or better benefits than those that don't buy diamonds. I'd suggest you file a support ticket again and see if you can't elevate it. they aren't going to provide you phone numbers since as far as I know they don't have the setup to handle support calls live.

I'd also suggest that you take screen shots of the GBs at several times during the cycle to help show them the issue.