• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

All your Painful Moments in FOE...

SomePlayer5000

DISCLAIMER TO FORUM MODERATORS OR INNO STAFF: This forum post does not show bad looks on Forge Of Empires or Innogames. This is just a post where players can post their not-so-great moments in Forge of Empires. Just typical shenenigans and nothing else. Also, tell me if this is the wrong forum category to post in. I figured Tavern but noone really goes there anymore.
Examples:
So Close to Getting an Event Prize...
Other players on GvG hacking...
Just not able to get that one sector in Continent Map...
and other stuff.

Rules:
1. Do not post any painful moments that target or secretly target the game or InnoGames.
2. Do not post twice at a time.
3. Please respect others. There is no specific people to receive these painful moments.
(new) 4. Follow FOE Forum TOS and Guidelines.

Enjoy the show!

Adding images or screenshots is optional.

Last edited:

SomePlayer5000

heres one:
Just chilling completeing event quests and one of them makes you pay a massive amount of coins/supplies. well there goes my future-planned city buildings.

Oswyn the noble

I remember i was still new to the game, noone told me about the attacking and plundering - all i heard was "its just part of the game...itll be fun...trust me" so i followed that friend's advice. Then 24 hours after opened up tactics, boom. To this day i regretted it. But, too late. It is what it is.

On the upside, met alot of cool former attackers turned friend that have stayed with me for years. Cheers to those guys

Mor-Rioghain

It's really hard to beat sending 7 rogues into certain annihilation during auto-battle, but here goes: That moment when you realize that your Traz doesn't really work on a 24-hour clock. :oops:

(I've sent 6 rogues into certain death but never 7. There is that....) o_O

Mor-Rioghain

And of course there's that moment when you realize you just purchased a 4-, 8-, or 24-hour tavern boost 5 minutes before the Daily Challenge opens asking you to "Activate 3 boosts in your Friends Tavern."