• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Allow guildmates to donate troops/resources

DeletedUser28888

Wouldn't it be great if someone could send you help for your war... So many soldiers lost, training time for each man takes so long. Sometimes a player needs a little help on resources or troops to advance their empire. Many empires were built on such aid from allies-- Especially troops!!

Lucifer1904

I am afraid this must be in the proper proposal format. See the link in my signature. This allows all ideas to get equal consideration and hearing. This will now be moved to the forge hall for further discussion.
@jaelis

On the topic I do believe this has been suggested before or something related to this.

DeletedUser8152

As noted, we do need formal proposals to use the right format, explained in the link in my signature. So I will move this for now to Forge Hall.

On the topic, this would be eminently abusable if it didn't have some kind of age restrictions. And even then, I would have serious concerns about abuse by push accounts.

DeletedUser20367

Less abuse if it was only allowed for GvG. A lower Age player could select troops from the Guild Pool to fight, using their own city's boosts of course, and once they leave the GvG map all units return to the pool and their army selection screen is empty. There have been plenty of times that Guild members have been willing and available to fight but the current action is on an Age map higher than they had troops.

DeletedUser25273

Which would allow them to earn tower points in ages beyond what they are, which with the current neighborhoods could be a big advantage.

DeletedUser20367

Which would allow them to earn tower points in ages beyond what they are, which with the current neighborhoods could be a big advantage.

Only if they've unlocked that tower but your point is well taken. There are some troops available from storyline quests that would let you fight above your Age but this would make that easier. Don't think it will ever happen anyway.

DeletedUser42595

I like this idea. Propose it!
Opportunities for abuse are plenty, so it could work for only same-era troops and maybe only for guild activities such as GvG, GE, GBG.

Agent327

I like this idea. Propose it!
Opportunities for abuse are plenty, so it could work for only same-era troops and maybe only for guild activities such as GvG, GE, GBG.

You should try to become guild leader. Your insight is amazing.

aghiv

Hmmm, this would change everything. A SAM player could start a guild and recruit only early age players, give them all some SAM troops and they could just stomp through GE and GBG.

Jern2017

Hmmm, this would change everything. A SAM player could start a guild and recruit only early age players, give them all some SAM troops and they could just stomp through GE and GBG.

Selling units for FPs would be a booming business.