1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Allow selling or trading of goods in your inventory

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by Aireona, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aireona

Aireona New Member

I have a bunch of stuff in my inventory that I don't want or can't use. It would be great if there was a different option besides trashing them.

2. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

throwing my dnsl comments aside cause i aint a mod...... -1
    there have been leaks on the beta forum of a trading thing......
    also just let the studff sit there, dont throw it out..ill defintily get around to using my 18-19 ww's EVENTUALLY, Right?? :D
    -1 tho also cause this has been proposed before..

3. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

You'll want to keep all of those Faces of the Ancient and Gates of the Sun God.
    If a quest requires you to gain Happiness, then's the time to build and sell them. Done in a few minutes, without spending and Coins or Supplies on Decorations.

4. B1ackWo1f

B1ackWo1f Active Member

Just keep it, you'll figure out a way to use it eventually.

5. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Keep everything, you never know. @Super Catanian mentioned Faces and Gates for happiness quests, but there will also be quests to build decorations and production buildings. Also, for the "gather x amount of supplies/coins", you can drop buildings from your inventory and immediately scrap 'em (providing they aren't special buildings which won't return coins and supplies when deleted).

Super Catanian likes this.
  6. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Yes, I forgot about those.
    I was able to sell a bunch of Production Buildings and Cultural Buildings, receiving a huge ton of Coins and Supplies in return.

Graviton likes this.
  7. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

There have also been items that have made it into the metadata (which is where the "trading thing" comes from) that never saw the light of day. It merely means they are testing out the concept internally.

8. Dido 815 the Scourge

Dido 815 the Scourge Active Member

Since this has been suggested before multiple times, the forum villagers are on their way to your city with pitchforks & torches in hand to burn down one of your GBs at random.

DreadfulCadillac and Godly Luke like this.
  9. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

This is on the Proposals' Do Not Suggest List, and has been proposed and discussed before, so I'm going to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.