Allow selling or trading of goods in your inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aireona

I have a bunch of stuff in my inventory that I don't want or can't use. It would be great if there was a different option besides trashing them.

DreadfulCadillac

throwing my dnsl comments aside cause i aint a mod...... -1
there have been leaks on the beta forum of a trading thing......
also just let the studff sit there, dont throw it out..ill defintily get around to using my 18-19 ww's EVENTUALLY, Right?? :D
-1 tho also cause this has been proposed before..

Super Catanian

You'll want to keep all of those Faces of the Ancient and Gates of the Sun God.
If a quest requires you to gain Happiness, then's the time to build and sell them. Done in a few minutes, without spending and Coins or Supplies on Decorations.

Graviton

Keep everything, you never know. @Super Catanian mentioned Faces and Gates for happiness quests, but there will also be quests to build decorations and production buildings. Also, for the "gather x amount of supplies/coins", you can drop buildings from your inventory and immediately scrap 'em (providing they aren't special buildings which won't return coins and supplies when deleted).

Super Catanian

Also, for the "gather x amount of supplies/coins", you can drop buildings from your inventory and immediately scrap 'em (providing they aren't special buildings which won't return coins and supplies when deleted).
Yes, I forgot about those.
I was able to sell a bunch of Production Buildings and Cultural Buildings, receiving a huge ton of Coins and Supplies in return.

dontwannaname

there have been leaks on the beta forum of a trading thing......
There have also been items that have made it into the metadata (which is where the "trading thing" comes from) that never saw the light of day. It merely means they are testing out the concept internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.