• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Almost leveled GBs

When i go to snipe in my hood i see a lot of players with almost leveled GBs. They just get a GB close to the end of the level and than just move on to another GB. These aren't new players by any means, they are OF,VF and even SAM. Why do players do this ? Is it a defense mechanism against sniping ? It seems wasteful.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Farfle the smelly

So far I’ve seen several reasons:

1. They keep their last two spots open for low age guildies to get a spot
2. They don’t want to waste the FPS when they know some newbie will see an open spot and go ‘gee! Look at that shiny spot that I might totally get for 1 FP!’
3. They’re focusing their FPS on someone else’s building through other arrangements.

time4coffee

Another thought is they are waiting to collect and then level it after so they can double dip. If I am close, I keep them out of swaps just because I have had a number of guildies who leveled my buildings "to be helpful". These are usually new players and meant well but it is frustrating.

Plain Red Justice

Because when smart new players add those big players that self-invest in their high level GBs, 4th-5th spots gets very contested to the point that they don't care if they lose 20-50 FP for its blueprints (probably more). These mini savings don't seem much but if you do these on enough levels and enough GBs, little things pile up into a mountain making it a good playstyle

When I didn't have an Arc before, I asked permission to one of my friends if I can 3.0x her P3 on her current Arc level. This saved me a lot of time when I didn't have the time to play in competitive guilds where blueprints are abundant

Falconwing

I don't think it's a good idea to level so many GB's at the same time. Pick your favorite three (+1 as an emergency FP dump while waiting on double dips) and hammer those out. Slow rolling so many like that is not very efficient. I wonder how many people are like "hurry up, I want those FP's back".

Tytan the Great

I don't think it's a good idea to level so many GB's at the same time. Pick your favorite three (+1 as an emergency FP dump while waiting on double dips) and hammer those out. Slow rolling so many like that is not very efficient. I wonder how many people are like "hurry up, I want those FP's back".
Absolutely. Tying up fps for a long period is not cool.