• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alphas is looking for new members

DeletedUser22650

Hello, we are laid-back and fair-trade guild; we are small currently and looking for new members. Current members are in low to industrial age but we welcome players of all ages/eras. We don't have restrictive rules and members all help each other in trading, goods, events, GB matters or other forging activities. Members can grow at their own pace. If this style fits you, please come join us.

DeletedUser22542

I'd like to join your guild if you would send me an invite... I'm currently in the very beginning of the early Middle Ages. I play as vespulus 82....

DeletedUser22650

I'd like to join your guild if you would send me an invite... I'm currently in the very beginning of the early Middle Ages. I play as vespulus 82....

Invitation sent. Will be glad to have you.

DeletedUser22650

We are still looking for more active players, especially players participating in GB activities and interested in going to GvG fights.