• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Am I imagining this?

Farfle the smelly

...or do I only receive BPs while mopo-ing via the bar? I like to use my town hall also because it allows me to aid old neighbors and guildies, but so far I haven’t seen one BP from it, only when I aid via the friend/neighbor/guild bar.

Maybe this info is readily available somewhere, but I couldn’t locate it (I play mobile) so thanks in advance for your guidance!

Edited for typo.

WinnerGR

Whenever you polish/motivate some building, there's a chance that you'll receive a blueprint of that building's age. Each building has a different probability to award a blueprint of specific Great Building. If you need to get blueprints of specific Great Buildings, then you could aid those buildings which have the highest probability of awarding a blueprint of that Great Building.

Farfle the smelly

Whenever you polish/motivate some building, there's a chance that you'll receive a blueprint of that building's age. Each building has a different probability to award a blueprint of specific Great Building. If you need to get blueprints of specific Great Buildings, then you could aid those buildings which have the highest probability of awarding a blueprint of that Great Building.
For sure, and I have a targeted approach to gaining BPs that I want (usually through FP donation which is much more reliable). My question was more of ‘is my experience intentional(by the devs)/should I be mopoing in the bar only’. I’m not complaining about a lack of BPs, oddly enough. I think I’ve done very well for only playing for a short while. I’m just curious about my experience. But thanks for the quick response, winner!

Agent327

...or do I only receive BPs while mopo-ing via the bar? I like to use my town hall also because it allows me to aid old neighbors and guildies, but so far I haven’t seen one BP from it, only when I aid via the friend/neighbor/guild bar.

Maybe this info is readily available somewhere, but I couldn’t locate it (I play mobile) so thanks in advance for your guidance!

Edited for typo.

You are imagining it. It is all random. Some days you can get several, other days not one at all.

WinnerGR

Can you explain that? What buildings give you a big probability and what buildings give a small probability? What specific Great Building do they award?
As far as I know, the only factor determining the BP you get is the age of the motivated or polished building - the chances for each GB of that respective age are evenly distributed so I don't quite know what you mean however there is un-proven eveidance that for example a military building of LMA has a higher chance of giving CDM BPs than the other LMa GB.

Agent327

As far as I know, the only factor determining the BP you get is the age of the motivated or polished building - the chances for each GB of that respective age are evenly distributed so I don't quite know what you mean however there is un-proven eveidance that for example a military building of LMA has a higher chance of giving CDM BPs than the other LMa GB.

Another Winner beauty that needs to be saved for posterity.

unproven evidence :)

How many militairy buildings have you been motivating up till now that you still have doubts?

WinnerGR

Another Winner beauty that needs to be saved for posterity.

unproven evidence :)

How many militairy buildings have you been motivating up till now that you still have doubts?
I am going to re-frain from giving a direct answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31499

The odds of getting a bp from aiding and around 1 to 1.5%. It’s low. Best ways for a beginner to get bps are to guild hop or find a GB swap partner. Lock a position on each other’s GBs and that will guarantee you get the rewards. One on which can be bps assuming the GB is up a couple of levels.

Emberguard

If when you enter a city and aid you’re aiding a stone age building you won’t get a BP because there’s no GBs in the stone age. Other then that your chances would be the same regardless of method of aiding

Not it isn't otherwise you could aid a BA player and get SAAB prints.
Fair point thanks Winner. Please allow me to be clearer if I am able. Receiving BPs as a result of aiding is random as to whether or not the aider will receive one, not as to which one, if one is granted, they will receive.

WinnerGR

Fair point thanks Winner. Please allow me to be clearer if I am able. Receiving BPs as a result of aiding is random as to whether or not the aider will receive one, not as to which one, if one is granted, they will receive.
There is also unproven data that for example a military building of LMA has a higher chance of giving CDM BPs than the other LMA GB.
But that data is unproven and I am not to be held responsible in any way for it being false.

Agent327

There is also unproven data that for example a military building of LMA has a higher chance of giving CDM BPs than the other LMA GB.
But that data is unproven and I am not to be held responsible in any way for it being false.

You are responsible cause you keep repeating false information. How can a military building of LMA have a higher chance of giving CDM BPs than the other LMA GB, when it is not possible to motivate a militairy building?

If that data is unproven it means it exists, so can you show us the data?