• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Amazons of Light, Female only Guild is recruting

DeletedUser6791

--------This guild was founded for ladies only--------
=========================================
For an invite, contact the co-founders:

adriana1963 or keancy

We are currently looking for active members, if you are female and are looking for a friendly group of chatty Ladies we are the guild for you. Please note that we currently do NOT take part in the GvG and probably won't.

We are the AMAZONS OF LIGHT. We are a guild comprised only of women and are always happy to have active ladies join our family of strong Amazon women. This is a safe haven for ladies who want to play the game stress free. Our goal is to grow friendships within our members. Not to plunder and conquer everyone to reach #1 or dominate Dunarsund.

We are a guild with simple rules:
-No unfair trading allowed! You will be given several opportunities to modify your trades and learn fair trade ratios so that our members don’t take advantage of each other.
-No mandatory M/P, but you must remain active. If you become inactive, you may be excused from the guild. If you find yourself dismissed for this reason, you will be sent a friend request. You will always be welcome back when active again.
- We currently do not take part in the GvG

Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. We take pleasure in the freedom to play the game as we see fit; without the stress of being required to do something every day. This freedom has been shown to encourage our members to help each other frequently without being told that we must. We appreciate your interest, and feel free to send us a friend request or stay for a while. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't realize we could do that. I just started yesterday. I see you are in other worlds also. I'm going to make another start in another world and really be ME! I'll be applying soon!

DeletedUser6791

I am as a player in other Worlds yes, E & A. Amazons of Light however are in D World only. We are looking for Ladies, so the more the merrier :)