• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Amount of cities

Farfle the smelly

I have 2: my main city, and my hippodrome ;)
Lololol

OP, I have 2. 1) the city I started with and spent diamonds on like an idiot, and 2) the one where I play the game as it’s intended and also implement all the fun guides and strategies I’ve learned from the forum. It’s also my ‘testing’ city (I try things on it first before I implement to my #1 city which is further progressed.

They are two very different experiences, but I will say #2 is my favorite since it has my favorite guild.

DeletedUser

I have one on every world, but I am only playing 7 of them currently...and those only half-heartedly. They have added too many features to the game, which makes it seem more like a job than a recreational activity. So I just dabble nowadays.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Most have just 1 city.
This is becoming truer and truer as time goes by.

A couple of years ago it wasn't uncommon to see people with cities in most worlds, but as the game has added more and more time consuming features people have been dropping cities left and right. The majority of existing extra cities are almost certainly diamond farms, but I even notice those decreasing as it takes more effort to get wishing wells than it used to.

Farfle the smelly

Yep, adding a secondary city definitely takes a commitment unless it’s just going to be a farm, but even then it’s a commitment to get it up to speed as a farm. Before that there’s a lot of time spent relationship-building with guildies and whatnot + an extra (boring) settlements, etc. the only reason I’ve been successful so far is because I’m stuck in quarantine, honestly.

Rhyyss

I have 4 because I like to play with themes
My main one in Space Age Asteroid Belt (and with every great building)
A tiny town, currently in in the Industrial Age
One camped in the Iron Age - it's really only active twice a year during the sport events so I can add the Iron Age style Olympic buildings
One I just started a while back as an experiment building only with standard buildings. No great building, no event buildings, no prize buildings. Only things you could build from the menu without diamonds. It reminds me of my hometown. It's currently in the Middle Ages, and frankly pretty dull. I think I've found out what I can from this experiment and will probably delete the town soon.