• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Amurica

Ebeondi Asi

Here also... way fewer Fireworks than usual. (previous years people were setting them off for days before and after 4th of July from dark to 2 or 3 AM pretty constantly.
My bet is the guys selling them have priced themselves out of the market. With inflation going crazy yet.. My total guess (btw) What was $0.25 last year is most likely $2 this year. etc... LoL

WANDERERthe

Happy Independence Day!

I hope you all have an amazing day, and enjoy the celebrations. I pray that our country stays free, and that we will still be the leader of the free world. Happy 4th y'all!
I always check my spelling >America<
land of the free lol

Sharmon the Impaler

4th July this year.. guy dead because he placed a large firework on a tall 'top hat' he was wearing.. to 'show off' Blew his brains out. He died suffering massive head injury.
The little brains that he had to start with for pulling a dumb stunt like that. Hey Darryl , ya wanna put these explosives in your hat and walk out to ma and pa just when they go off ? It will be reeeel funny , yuck yuck ! Shore nuff Bubba , that sounds awesome , better make the fuse shorter though , don't want to to go off too late for them to see it. Darwin Awards 1 , Macpherson family 0

Ebeondi Asi

tI's a similar thing as fools who fire a gun with a blank shell at their own head. The concussive force will still kill them. even if a blank. I remember reading some actor did that on a set (long ago). boom dead.

Sharmon the Impaler

tI's a similar thing as fools who fire a gun with a blank shell at their own head. The concussive force will still kill them. even if a blank. I remember reading some actor did that on a set (long ago). boom dead.
A Ramset with a 3-5 grain .22 Cal blank will drive a 5 inch nail into concrete lol.