• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

An Arc Would Be Nice! (After Being Called A Shameless Beggar I Should Note That This Is a Joke)

DeletedUser26332

Hello!

My name is Francis and I run the lovely kingdom (and guild) of Flanders. I am quite new as a leader of an Empire but I am ambitious! The other day one of my best engineers imagined a plan to build an amazing Great Building. He envisioned... The Arc! My engineers know, almost entirely, how to build such a structure (I have most of the blueprints). My engineers had one crucial flaw, however, in their thinking. My kingdom is only in the Iron Age. My engineers still are insisting upon me trying to build this building despite my constant skepticism. That is why I, on behalf of my people, must ask if anyone is willing to help me by providing me with some of the Future Era goods I yet need.

My people have come up with a couple of ideas for what people could do if they want to help...
1) Donate some Future Era goods in exchange for lots of love, a good friend, and some donations to your buildings.
2) Trade me some Future Era goods for a lesser amount of Future Era goods that I already have and some love, friendship, and donations.

My people are utterly grateful that you took the time to read about our dreams and hope that you may help us in our noble quest.

Thank You

- Francis of Flanders

DeletedUser26332

This thread is not properly titled. It should be 'Shameless Beggar'
(It's a joke, lol, I am working on an Arc but considering this is the Drama forum I was just being funny and trying to get in character, I understand it is essentially begging but I meant it as a joke, in reality I've been working pretty hard on my Arc and I just imagined my in game character was getting pretty lazy)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25754

I ran across someone on another server who has an Arc as his first GB, but is only in EMA. I asked him why he was doing this, but he hasn't answered. So, I will ask here. What is the motivation? Just to prove you can do it? Or is there a strategy behind it?

The Arc is very cool looking. I look forward to the day when I have one, but expect to be of the appropriate age when I do. Should I be trying to get one before then?

DeletedUser9433

By far the best GB in the game, the player you describe will have quite an edge as they age. Coupled with SoK's it is amazing how fast people end up leveling their Arcs.

DeletedUser10415

I ran across someone on another server who has an Arc as his first GB, but is only in EMA. I asked him why he was doing this, but he hasn't answered. So, I will ask here. What is the motivation? Just to prove you can do it? Or is there a strategy behind it?

The Arc is very cool looking. I look forward to the day when I have one, but expect to be of the appropriate age when I do. Should I be trying to get one before then?

There's no reason at all to build an Arc in early ages unless one is going to be contributing FPs to other players' GBs. Sure, it generates goods for one's guild treasury, but that isn't why players build and level it. They do so for the contribution bonuses. Get the Arc high enough and it becomes a massive FP, medals, and BP generator.

DeletedUser26332

There's no reason at all to build an Arc in early ages unless one is going to be contributing FPs to other players' GBs. Sure, it generates goods for one's guild treasury, but that isn't why players build and level it. They do so for the contribution bonuses. Get the Arc high enough and it becomes a massive FP, medals, and BP generator.
That's exactly right, I really like the GB aspect of the game and donating helps build friendships and the insane amount of FPs doesn't hurt at all :p

DeletedUser26332

It definitely couldn't hurt to get one early on especially if you want to get an insane amount of FPs.

DeletedUser26332

I'd rather have a Dynamic Tower at low levels, that would be pretty nice.
I was definitely considering working for that but I decided having an Arc would help me get BP for the Dynamic Tower.