• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

An interesting strategy...

cton2.forge

(Although they never did anything when I reported someone who flat out admitted to having multiple accounts....)

Was that the guy who had cancer? Cause, I mean, c'mon. He has cancer. If you have cancer then you don't need to follow the rules. That's the rule.

And if it was cancer dude with 6 weeks to live, he also had a lot of friends. And accounts in the same world. Coincidence? I dunno. Who knows?

Agent327

It continues...
View attachment 10437

The link is showing Arc goods. But who knows what account it is from. Or maybe he has paid for more. I don't even care.

S is another player- and contributor- to the Arc. They almost always have a reward spot on the other's GBs. It very well could be a push account situation. Owner has 9 worlds. S has 5 worlds. All of S's worlds overlap with owner's worlds. Owner is higher ranked and has a longer history according to the DB but in this world, S has a significantly higher ranking. S also acts like a know it all. S guild hops and has been in ours- I couldn't stand him but a few people were big fans. He came off as an arrogant know-it-all. I may report this for Inno to look into. (Although they never did anything when I reported someone who flat out admitted to having multiple accounts....)

I don't exactly get what he is threatening me with (other than deleting the Arc). I don't know what the 'good job S will do on me' is.

He is shooting in his own foot. He clearly admits they are living together, so they are sharing a connection, which means they are not allowed to donate in eachother's GB's.

Report him, so he does not need to take doen his Arc. It will be done for him.

DeletedUser31592

Was that the guy who had cancer? Cause, I mean, c'mon. He has cancer. If you have cancer then you don't need to follow the rules. That's the rule.

And if it was cancer dude with 6 weeks to live, he also had a lot of friends. And accounts in the same world. Coincidence? I dunno. Who knows?
Yes, lol. The cancer guy.

DeletedUser31592

He is shooting in his own foot. He clearly admits they are living together, so they are sharing a connection, which means they are not allowed to donate in eachother's GB's.

Report him, so he does not need to take doen his Arc. It will be done for him.
Already done ;)
I just hope they actually do something. Nothing would make me happier, lol.

DeletedUser29623

Not only is this an entertaining saga, but it’s even got a wackadoo Tucker post for comic relief. I would vote this Thread of the Week!

Is he threatening that S will snipe one of your GBs? I don’t know how else S could cost you FPs.

It amazes me how far people can get in this game without grasping some really basic stuff

DeletedUser31592

Meanwhile, the guy in 2nd has slowly been adding FPs. It is only 24 FPs from leveling now.

Support closed my ticket. Said they were investigating.

DeletedUser31592

So... I get this message and I assumed it was related to the whole sniping debacle. So I check the Arc. This person isn't on there. I start thinking about what other GB they could be talking about. I'm so distracted by this drama that I forgot I just fulfilled a "Defeat 50 units" DC quest and plundered a few along the way, lol. Dude's mad about the 5 IA goods I got from him, lol.

upload_2018-6-30_20-30-19.png

My inbox is starting to be filled with nothing but drama. When I'm doing nothing but playing the game over here. This city is still in EMA and I rarely attack or snipe. But if you read my inbox you'd think I was one of the biggest bullies in the game!

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-30_20-30-9.png
    upload_2018-6-30_20-30-9.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 15

cton2.forge

So... I get this message and I assumed it was related to the whole sniping debacle. So I check the Arc. This person isn't on there. I start thinking about what other GB they could be talking about. I'm so distracted by this drama that I forgot I just fulfilled a "Defeat 50 units" DC quest and plundered a few along the way, lol. Dude's mad about the 5 IA goods I got from him, lol.

View attachment 10446

I'm so jealous - I'm still relatively new (about 2 months or so) and I've only gotten 1 hate mail. 1 day, 1 day....

DeletedUser29623

My guild thread is full of drama right now, too. The new member who went incommunicado when the guild leaders asked him to donate goods for GE (he’s the only one in OF), is incensed that I mentioned his name as the responsible party holding up GE In the main guild thread. However, it was the one thing that got him to respond! He ignored three different DMs from the guild leaders.

Unfortunately, by then I’d had to donate all the OF goods needed to open Level 4 from what I’d collected over weeks from my DT. He’s behaving as if it’s OUTRAGEOUS that I asked him to reimburse me and one of the guild leaders for these goods, even as he boasts about how many of them he has. (It’s even worse for the guild leader, who had to spend FPs to get the goods to open Levels 2-3.) He raged about this, then when someone said something placating, he suddenly behaved as if he were very magnanimously forgiving a terrible insult. (“It’s fine. I’m not trippin’.) He doesn’t have an Arc or Observatory, but he’s in OF with 12 million points. I looked him up on FoE stats and he’s been playing for at least 2 years and has been in four different guilds over the past 2 months. The way some people play this game is baffling to me.

DeletedUser31592

My guild thread is full of drama right now, too. The new member who went incommunicado when the guild leaders asked him to donate goods for GE (he’s the only one in OF), is incensed that I mentioned his name as the responsible party holding up GE In the main guild thread. However, it was the one thing that got him to respond! He ignored three different DMs from the guild leaders.

Unfortunately, by then I’d had to donate all the OF goods needed to open Level 4 from what I’d collected over weeks from my DT. He’s behaving as if it’s OUTRAGEOUS that I asked him to reimburse me and one of the guild leaders for these goods, even as he boasts about how many of them he has. (It’s even worse for the guild leader, who had to spend FPs to get the goods to open Levels 2-3.) He raged about this, then when someone said something placating, he suddenly behaved as if he were very magnanimously forgiving a terrible insult. (“It’s fine. I’m not trippin’.) He doesn’t have an Arc or Observatory, but he’s in OF with 12 million points. I looked him up on FoE stats and he’s been playing for at least 2 years and has been in four different guilds over the past 2 months. The way some people play this game is baffling to me.

I've been in guilds where we had to kick someone. They kept aging up right before GE and screwing us week after week.

I've got drama in another guild, too. Someone shorted me in the swaps and now it looks like they've been shorting other people, too. It's bleeding into the main message thread now, too.

I just want to hide, lol

Freshmeboy

Drama in my guild, too...seems BettyBunch was sleeping with Danthesauve who was supposed to be married to Luciouslips, then Reaper come back from the dead and surprised us all....it just never ends...

DeletedUser

He would have been kicked already from any of my guilds.

Triopoly Champion

Dude's mad about the 5 IA goods I got from him, lol.

View attachment 10446
My inbox is starting to be filled with nothing but drama. When I'm doing nothing but playing the game over here. This city is still in EMA and I rarely attack or snipe. But if you read my inbox you'd think I was one of the biggest bullies in the game!
I already got this type of message over 3 times, it was fun to get something like this, at least someone is pay attention to you.

No neighbors care about me unless I take their stuffs, then they'll come to level my GBs up just to ruin the double dips, my highest GB is only at level 9, so I earn the fp profits overall.

DeletedUser29623

He would have been kicked already from any of my guilds.

I think they’ve been waiting for GE to end, but then—plot twist!—he decided to make a big display of mending his ways, donated 100 of each OF good and leveled the Observatory that was up in the Obs thread. He still refuses to reimburse the original bunch of OF goods we fronted for him, on account of his name being mentioned in the guild thread, and he starts swearing anytime someone brings it up.

I think the weirdest thing about this character is that he seems to have been playing for so long without being aware of the Arc and what it does.

Salsuero

He clearly admits they are living together, so they are sharing a connection

Not necessarily... they may be roommates and have entirely unrelated data plans from their cell phone carriers. One cannot assume such things. And trust me, I'm not a fan of the people who do cheat using multiple accounts. But at the same time, it's not a given just because people live in the same house. I live in a house with two other people and we all have separate cell phone plans. I don't think any of them play FoE -- never bothered to ask -- honestly don't care.

Salsuero

View attachment 10446

I had a guy send a mass mail to the hood for trades. It was more than 10 of them. I replied with "looks like I've found my plunder target for the week!" The thing is... I don't attack or plunder unless for very specific reasons, stated clearly in my profile. Spam is one of them. But as long as the spam stops, I'll only do it once. I let the guy know so he could collect on time... put up a shield... whatever he might want to do to mitigate my efforts. So... I plundered a forge point. LOL I got a message from him:

Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 6.25.11 AM.png

And then he left the conversation, the coward. So... I thought about it and I decided to report the message on principle. Then he attacked me. He took the loss... it wasn't even close. So, that's one of the other stated reasons in my profile... revenge. The next day, I plundered the same forge point. LOL He didn't bother messaging me this time and attacked me again. This time his results were even worse. Undeterred, I plundered the same forge point a third time. He's stopped attacking me. I aided him today. hahahaha

Salsuero

The way some people play this game is baffling to me.

I agree. Why your guild would have accepted him when no one else could provide his OF goods for GE short of manually donating them out of age, when he didn't have a GB to provide them himself baffles me. But then to allow him, as a new member, to go off on you guys like that for more than a , rather than just do the "right thing" for the guild... he would've been booted pretty swiftly from most serious guilds, including ours. There's no place in this game for such drama. What are you getting from this player other than grief?

he decided to make a big display of mending his ways, donated 100 of each OF good and leveled the Observatory that was up in the Obs thread.

Thanks for the "generosity".

He still refuses to reimburse the original bunch of OF goods we fronted for him, on account of his name being mentioned in the guild thread, and he starts swearing anytime someone brings it up.

Boot.