• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

An Invitation to The Black Company

DeletedUser11903

We are an active, experienced, level 25 guild. We attack in GvG for points, but as a guild, we hold no territory. Our guild levels up by having members with a Hall of Fame. We are currently receiving an average of over 10k crowns per day.

The Black Company is a haven for those who are not interested in GvG but still want the benefits of a high level guild. Here you can build your city, trade your goods and fight your own battles (including the GvG map) without having to donate the goods or troops necessary to acquire and hold territory.

We require only that you: have at least 1 HoF, be an active player (no diamond farmers), advance thru the ages and aid your guild mates.

Veteran or Newbie - If you are in Brisgard and have a HoF, put it to work for us and enjoy the benefits of an experienced, high level guild.

DeletedUser25768

Sorry for sounding like a newbie, which I am, but what is a Hall of Fame?

DeletedUser25273

It is a special event building. It produces daily Guild points (doubled if motivated, and plunderable if I remember right). Owning it doesn't get the player much directly (just some ranking points) but it does help his guild advance which will then help them.

DeletedUser25768

I have the bizarre which produces crowns. Are they the same?

DeletedUser25273

i Bazaar is a different special event building, it produces different sorts of things depending on how long of a production run you make. There are listings of the building here on the forum, or over on the forge of empires wiki (which is independently run, so while a good reference has an occasional mistake).

DeletedUser8562

The Black Company is now 27th level. We have gained 2 levels since Chyme posted on April 20th. That is without holding a single sector in gvg, not bad for 1 month. We are gaining even more with the new Expedition feature. You need to be in a guild to participate in the Expeditions, come join ours.
Unlike gvg guilds, you will never be asked to donate to the guild treasury, never be asked to donate to 'The Observatory of the day' or donate troops to guard a sector you have to watch endlessly for attacks. There is an easier way, bring your Hall of Fame building to our guild and watch the Crowns roll in. Our rules are simple, they are basically the 'right' way to play the game : Play, Polivate and Advance. = Play at least 3x/week. Polivate your guildmates at least 3x/week. Advance thru the ages (don't sit in the same age endlessly leveling gbs).

If you have a Hall of Fame and wish to join The Black Company, message Chyme or Nthrax for an invite.
Forge on!
Nthrax
Founder of The Black Company