1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Not A Bug] Android App Connection Fails at Login on Wifi

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by thephlexican, Mar 28, 2015.

1. thephlexican

thephlexican New Member

I have been trying for the past couple of days to login on my Samsung Galaxy S5 over Wifi to no avail. I keep getting the message "Connection failed. Please check your internet connection and try again." Other apps on the phone have no problem using the wifi, and the app seems to work fine over my mobile connection. On mobile connection it is requesting to download content which is about 250mb and I have refrained from downloading due to limited data availability.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

As I said my phone is a Galaxy S5, currently running Android v4.4.2. I have tried to update it to the latest version available (AT&T), but that also failed so I gave up.

Any help in resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Phlex

2. Vandegar

Vandegar New Member

I am experiencing a similar issue, but it is not limited to WIFI. I have another thread already established, but with no usefull feedback as yet. I am really just posting here to let you know you are not alone, and to be able to find my way back here with a search on myself to check if you ever get satisfaction!

3. StefanWizard

StefanWizard Member

I have updated my Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android Lollypop v.5.0.1 , I also downloaded the FoE App content of 278.04 MB and installed it ... the App does not work anymore as I have a black screen instead of my city. Logging out and logging in again does not work as it triggers the download 278.04 MB of data again and again and again and the same thing happens over and over.
    I went through the process 10 times now , restarting my device did not help.

4. Oskie66

Oskie66 Active Member

I am no professional, but try a clean install. This means uninstalling the app. then clean your devices cache. Then try downloading latest version of the game from the app store.

5. Argonaut00

Argonaut00 New Member

I was having the exact same problem, I think. But I resolved it the following way:
    1. Turn off power saving mode.
    2. Restart phone

I have an Iphone 5s though and it might be different.