• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Animal Cruelty

DeletedUser

Had to replace my mouse today, it was clicked to death playing FOE, then I thought hmmm, I wonder how many other mice have died all over the world from the very same thing. Perhaps that is why throughout the ages I've never seen one mouse in FOE, or a cat, poor things must have starved to death.

I think we should pay a small tribute to all the mice that have made the ultimate sacrifice, perhaps in the way of a small horde that roam the land, maybe plundering a few supplies here and there.

Lock up your supplies, the mice are coming....

It's too early in the morning, I need a coffee. :)

DeletedUser

That's why you use a wireless mouse. Battery-powered = INFINITE LIVES.

DeletedUser3

Hehe, I use a trackball. It's like a mouse rolled over on its back, so you get to tickle it to death instead.

DeletedUser

Poor mice...and let's not even get started about what people do to their chickens...:p

DeletedUser34

I don't think I have ever seen a chicken...

However I don't believe mice have souls, so if I abuse them to death...it's all good :p

DeletedUser

I tried a wireless mouse a few years ago, but found it lagged a bit too much for graphics work so reverted back to the trackball mouse. I guess it all boils down to preference, I should maybe revisit the wireless option again, they have probably improved heaps. :)

DeletedUser2080

If you invest in a Logitech or one of the other "brand" names you wont be dissapointed. You really get what you pay for!