• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

i2McAbre

7 Prizes? Seems the chance of winning sth is extremely low. How about you make that 7000 prizes?

That's about as likely as your getting together with all your friends and relatives to send INNO a Gift in celebration of their anniversary.

DeletedUser24719

The bottom line is this is a very poorly conceived and executed contest. The rewards are too little and to too few people. Do the Gang of theives at INNO ever listen to players?

DeletedUser30312

I wasn't going to bother trolling through the wiki for a mere Store Building, but searching did make it faster.

DeletedUser39859

No, you post it on the contest page. It will not be visible to other players so as to keep your answer secret.
Where on the Contest Page do I post the answer? This is day 4 and even though I have had the answers, I don't seem to have an opportunity to share them with you. This seems to be the only place to post.

DeletedUser39859

Where on the Contest Page do I post the answer? This is day 4 and even though I have had the answers, I don't seem to have an opportunity to share them with you. This seems to be the only place to post.
Ok...operator error. Now I see. Thanks.

DeletedUser39542

you didnt hide them well i found three one on each side an one on the mountion next to the hut.

Attachments

• 2019-04-20_1457.png
    2019-04-20_1457.png
    904.8 KB · Views: 37

DeletedUser27889

I gave up and did an image search but I had wanted to find it not so much for the prize but just the game in finding it itself. However I never would have found it because I was scrolling the pages looking for an image of a relic, not a drop down link containing an image of a relic. I'm expecting on onslaught of more dissatisfied people who like me was looking for an image and not text.

DeletedUser25795

Day 5's Competition: Find the correct location to place answers.

You are allowed to:

(Option 1) Phone a friend.
(Option 2) Ask the online community.
(Option 3) Close your eyes and have a stab at a random thread where everyone can read it and ridicule you for being so silly.

DeletedUser

I am amazed at how many people apparently don't realize that posting the answer, or even how to find the answer, means players who normally wouldn't find or maybe even try to find the answer could now get a prize that should rightfully go to those smart or persistent enough to find it on their own.

DeletedUser17217

7 Prizes? Seems the chance of winning sth is extremely low. How about you make that 7000 prizes?

Right on! It's not like these prizes cost Inno anything. I'd understand if they were shipping 7 t-shirts to winners, but 7 people winning forge points in a day is just stingy...