• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser16253

Not impressed. Do some work and submit for the "chance" to win a prize that is already easily available in GE, or maybe you get nothing for your effort. My next birthday celebration I might have my friends email me for a chance to attend my party. 7 lucky people can get cake.

DeletedUser27860

if you give me 10 fp I'll enter you in a contest to win 50 fp .. 7 people will win.. lol ... hmm I bet I can make this work lol jk

Dido 815 the Scourge

I am amazed at how many people apparently don't realize that posting the answer, or even how to find the answer, means players who normally wouldn't find or maybe even try to find the answer could now get a prize that should rightfully go to those smart or persistent enough to find it on their own.

I agree. We should at some point realize that we cannot fix stupid no matter how hard we try. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser38687

-how do you want to cut your pizza? 4 pieces or 8?
-4 cuz i cannot eat 8 :(

DeletedUser37617

How sweet, another store building item... I only have nearly a dozen or so. Still, it is something I actually might use, and it could be worse... like a Face of the Ancient or Gate of the Sungod! lol.

ArianX

Gotta be honest, thought at some point prizes would scale to something better, but we went from a few fps to 7 among thousands, to a common prize you can get within the game (already have a few dozen and haven't even been playing for a year)
I will most likely play cos I like quests, but definitely not for the prize, not to mention the odds of even getting one.
On the bright side, given the prizes, I won't feel bad about not getting them. ;)

DeletedUser25795

As you have not asked us to include in our answer which world we want the prize on (this you ask us to do on every other forum competition I have ever entered). Do I presume if we win you will give us the prize on every world we play on, pick one of our worlds at random or try and get a hold of us and ask us individually which world we prefer it to be placed on? (Not Diamonds as they are available on all worlds).

Victoria and Albert

I have been having fun with the Anniversary Contest and it certainly has been an education reading the entire Wiki site.
But my question is what is a "relic"? I don't know what I am looking for....
Is that ok to ask, without breaking any rules?
Thank you everyone who can help me!

DeletedUser25795

A relic is the big green Serpent/dragon head thingy, that is shows you on the competition page.

The one on the competition page is the Jade one, but you can also get them in silver and gold.

DeletedUser27860

next prize will be so awesome you will be faint with anticipation.. lol jk

your odds based on views alone should be about
1/7389 1st
100% 2nd
1/1806 3nd
1/977 4th

DeletedUser38100

Tried to work on anniversary quest 4 yesterday morning (April 20) before 8:30 CST and the website told me to come back, as I was too early. I came back and tried again around 7AM this morning and it told me I had missed it. In other words, in a 24 hour period, why wasn't the puzzle available?

It still showed me the day 4 puzzle, but I'm afraid that the wiki was updated to put the relic in and then removed.

A. Is quest 4 still available (and thus, I just can't find the relic)?
B. I've seen posts earlier in this thread about too early and wondering if there's a reason for it (or if it's a feature that escaped the devs).

Dido 815 the Scourge

Hmmm...I have an issue with today’s challenge. What if you weren’t playing in 2017 to know what the first Oceanic Future GB was? Without asking someone for help, how are we supposed to figure that out? It’s not in the wiki.

Thoughts?

Edited: Figured it out after some searching in the Fandom Wiki, not the official FOE wiki.
Hint: read through player comments.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39779

Not a fan of the Anniversary challenge. I would just like to solve quest and get the prize not be entered into a raffle in hopes of getting prize.

Agent327

Hmmm...I have an issue with today’s challenge. What if you weren’t playing in 2017 to know what the first Oceanic Future GB was? Without asking someone for help, how are we supposed to figure that out? It’s not in the wiki.

Thoughts?

Edited: Figured it out after some searching in the Fandom Wiki, not the official FOE wiki.
Hint: read through player comments.

Or you just read the forum announcements.