1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Anniversary Contest Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Sovereign, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Yes. Usually. But it's not a good idea for them to be visible to all when it's a contest and one has to get the correct answer to be eligible to win.
    No, we didn't. Our bad. But why would it matter if it's visible to other players? Unless for some strange reason you thought it would be invisible to us, too. However, that's not a logical assumption.
    That is not a logical conclusion. If you had not been able to post on the contest page at all, then you could assume that, but the fact that they're not visible to others only leads to one logical assumption and that is that we didn't want people copying other players' answers.
    Originally, maybe so. However, since on Friday (day 3 of contest) there was an edit to the original post of this thread explicitly stating the one and only place to post answers, and since day 2 didn't require an answer, day 1 is the only day where people had an excuse for posting in the wrong place.

Salsuero likes this.
  2. Dido 815 the Scourge

Dido 815 the Scourge Active Member

Then why not read THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD since it tells you where to post your answers. Hint: NOT in this thread.

3. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

Who decides which memories are correct and which ones are incorrect?! LOL I'll pass. I don't want my favorite memory being deemed incorrect!

4. Salsuero

Meh. I don't think they had an excuse. I posted it in the right place just fine. Wasn't confusing at all.

5. darkdreams3r

darkdreams3r New Member

my favorite memory is the day i placed my first hut it was amazing i just could not wait to get to the next level. i had to add an extra monitor to view it every min. of the day.

BananaBallZ likes this.
  6. Salsuero

Incorrect.

7. BlackBBird

BlackBBird New Member

Where are the answers and winners of expired contests?
    I admit I didn’t read all the gibberish of various posts in this thread, and can’t see an adequate location for them (the answers and winners*)

8. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

The winners will probably be contacted directly.

BlackBBird likes this.
  9. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

A user is smart. Users are dumb, entitled, don't read anything and you know it!

10. Salsuero

This is a confusing statement. Aren't "users" just a collection of... users? So... if they're smart as individuals, what makes them dumb in a group? An individual doesn't cease to be an individual upon joining a group.

11. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

Here you go.

12. Xider

Xider New Member

Really sad way of celebrating 7 years, should have been gifts hidden during 7 days among the incidents. Also a login bonus could have been a nice way to celebrate. Need to login all seven days else it start over from Day1....
    Like day 1 gives 10000 coins , day 2 gives 20000 supplies, Day 3 - 300 Goods, Day 4 - 40 Diamonds. Day 5 - X amounts of Medals, Day 6 - 60 FPs Day 7 one free expansion.
    Just a suggestion on how to celebrate anniversary's
    Xider

Lauramiller and Arianx like this.
  13. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

On the same thread the answers were posted.

Only the ones that have finished will be visible with all the submitted entries and final answer. Go to the last post of the contest day thread to see the winners

BlackBBird likes this.
  14. DarkblueOO6

DarkblueOO6 Member

oh the answers were posted?

15. Emberguard

Will be. It's how forum competitions normally work

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  16. Salsuero

That would unbalance the game unfairly.

17. Emberguard

18. i2McAbre

i2McAbre Member

Just because I saw several comments about this... And I didnt win (at least not the prizes, but I LOVED the back and forth so...)

PathpuzzleSolution.png

Yes it is obscured by the other two paths... But it "IS" the only light path, which b y itself is what made it stand out to me.

19. Dido 815 the Scourge

Dido 815 the Scourge Active Member

I’ll state the obvious so Inno sees this feedback very clearly...

All CORRECT answers should have received a prize!

The prizes were nothing special and nothing different than what could be earned by playing the game. It would’ve cost Inno nothing and at least it would have generated some goodwill between the players and the game provider. Instead, we’ve seen how Inno really values it’s players.

Salsuero likes this.
  20. Salsuero

Sure, but the original paths were all the same color. The version you're looking at has been highlighted after the fact to show the winning path.

[​IMG]

Manda the first likes this.