• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser38894

Hope this is not a stupid question, but...where do you post your entry?

DeletedUser32348

@Sovereign Should we upload the missing things as images as well? along with the full image marked with circles?

Graviton

I just listed the differences. Screen prints and lines and circles are too much work.

EDIT: Yes, I'm an idiot, since the instructions tell us to do exactly that: attach a pic with the differences indicated. Nevermind.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13840

It still says I'm to early but today is 4/17/19, so when will it open?

DeletedUser38896

So I posted my answer and got this message.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

What happens next?

Emberguard

It still says I'm to early but today is 4/17/19, so when will it open?
Click directly on the number 1. If the area for 1 goes grey it should give you access

So I posted my answer and got this message.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

What happens next?
You wait. That means it's submitted

DeletedUser33179

I play on mobile (ipad). What easy, free program can I use to circle the items in the pic?

DeletedUser38926

I tried to do the contest but when I click the second screen it just goes from large to small.

i2McAbre

I don't like the first day's challenge. This is a strategy game. If all the other "quests" are like this one i will ignore all of them.

Sort of is a strategy contest. So far my strategy is working. :p Everyone who quits because hey think its stupid or doesn't try because they don't know how to save or open images...

You "CAN" compare the images right from your browser windows... Just open two. Place them side x side, if you have a touch screen? Use your fingers to zoom and make the images larger then look for differences. They are not hard and if you have ever done a "Whats the Difference" puzzle? Its easier then those.

But if you simply choose to quit? Or not try? That's OK with me too :D

Less Competition for those of us who are willing to figure it out or do it or try to do it...

Just saying... Its easy to gripe and complain... Takes effort to succeed...

compare.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser33179

ipad doesn't come pre=loaded with Photoshop Light or something else Apple Image related?

on Ipad you can use photos app.

I checked the basic photo manager that comes with iPad doesn't include writing/drawing component (only crop, color range adjustments, & such). Was hoping ipad already had something else somewhere in it. Downloaded a free photos app, which had a draw feature (HashPhotos).

Thank you

DeletedUser16026

as usual they got us all running around getting no place, these forum events really need to be better thought out and not run like they are, its a joke nothing ever works.

BruteForceAttack

I checked the basic photo manager that comes with iPad doesn't include writing/drawing component (only crop, color range adjustments, & such). Was hoping ipad already had something else somewhere in it. Downloaded a free photos app, which had a draw feature (HashPhotos).

Thank you
On the left side of the screen checkout the last icon, circle with three dots, tap that and then select markup

DeletedUser28727

Announcement says contest starts on 4/17/19.
It IS 4/17/19
Went to contest, clicked on "1" and got an error message saying I was early.