• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

ODragon

I'll bet you pesos to pizza (I'm on a diet, so I can't bet dollars to donuts) that they don't even care about correct answers; they'll just randomly select from among the people who responded. Anything else would consume too much time.

I'd take that bet. I bet they'll pick someone randomly, then confirm they have the right answer. If they don't repeat until they do. That is much less time consuming and means you actually have to get it right to win.

DeletedUser38967

Try reducing the size of the image. I find canvas sizes below 1,000 x 1,000 pixels tend to work (or use an external image host)

Thanks, Emberguard! Reducing the image size to max of 1000px worked fine. :)

DeletedUser26660

:eek: Download a picture, mark using paint, upload said picture and comment o_O

DeletedUser34440

Ugh!!! I can only find 5 differences. I might have to fire up my old laptop to find the rest. Are there really seven?

DeletedUser39169

I was told "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)" WHY?????

DeletedUser27046

So, I am guessing that since this is a forum contest/celebration thingyMabob,,,, one can only win one of what ever the prize or prizes are ? that or sign up/register from each world that you play in ?

DeletedUser39213

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard
I am unable to upload a file or type any response in the response window????

DeletedUser28147

As much as I would like 700 diamonds I don't think I'm going to participate this day. Unless Inno will accept text responses as I am on a fire tablet, have no photo editing apps and do not wish to search for 30 minutes trying to find a free one only to delete it right after.

DeletedUser27046

I am unable to upload a file or type any response in the response window????
If you are having the same prob that I was having, then you need to click the itty bitty reply button in the bottom right corner, below the picture of the post reply/upload a file etc. buttons and it will open up another window that is active to upload. Actually not a button, just the word reply.

aced1

Can't do this. I don't know how to use Microsoft paint or if I even have it, or how to download/upload picture.
It should be made so everyone can use it.

DeletedUser38544

The first contest says 7 people will win 700 diamonds. So we have maybe 0.01 percent chance to win, that's pretty lame

DeletedUser33179

To @JONGHYUN & anyone else looking where to post your answers...

This thread IS NOT where you put your guess - this is the feedback thread, not the contest page.

The "contest day 1" thread, which you got to from the main anniversay contest thread is where you want to be. Post your info there.

You can't see anyone else's posts in that thread because of how Inno set it up. Only forum moderators/staff have access to seeing player posts - that way no one can look at what others guessed & copy them... Unless, of course,... you screw up & post your guesses here in this very open, very viewable thread (if you've already posted here, I suggest you delete that post & submit it the correct way).

DeletedUser39331

I'm floundering a bit here. Not enough information about how to play.
I clicked on the 1 on the first picture, and loaded it into paint and circled the change...
Can I only click on 1 number per picture?
I tried to reload the first picture to experiment, but only got the second picture.
Can you only load each picture 1 time?
Are the numbers allowing you to choose how many missing items you're playing for?
Are all the option valid, or is there only 1 number that works for that day?