• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser30650

I would suggest additional awards available for those that submit 7 correct answers to all 7 contests.

DeletedUser27860

6th Day of the Contest. Why, oh why, must it be a math problem? Arrrrr!
it's not really a math problem it's a logic equation...

I think I did it wrong but lol.. logic equation, you look at the examples and try to use them to solve, my biggest issue in it was I have no clue what the last building is called. so I just took a picture of it and said it was equal the answer... lol

i2McAbre

All I know is that if ANYBODY posts the answer to this in the public comments? (That would be THIS post here).

I swear I will reach through my screen and
THROTTLE them!

I hate math but thankfully its also logic based. So I got it. But D*mn it made my head hurt a little.

:D

I actually had to use this stuff called "Paper" and this thing called a "Pencil" to work this one out!

So no matter what INNO Team? I LIKE IT!

Thank You for stimulating my brain today!

Last edited:

i2McAbre

To be fair, two of the the OF GBs have some pretty specific uses and aren't necessarily a good choice for any old city. Perhaps this GB is one of the two? I know for certain, but I ain't saying.

Perhaps, but it "would" be a cool GB to have and its not really out there a lot, and it would be like a trophy!

DeletedUser37581

it's not really a math problem it's a logic equation...

I think I did it wrong but lol.. logic equation, you look at the examples and try to use them to solve, my biggest issue in it was I have no clue what the last building is called. so I just took a picture of it and said it was equal the answer... lol
The last building is a Modular VR Dwelling.

DeletedUser27860

Why is this a question?
lol, I'm looking at it thinking to myself well I found 3 answers think think lol jk...
You know you are too smart (Smart-assed), for your own good when you can come up with three answers to a problem that is supposed to have 1 answer :p

UBERhelp1

The math was easy! Just set up a system of equations and solve for each variable. Reminds me of those standardized test questions, though. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser27860

I replaced the game graphics with variables and solved it algebraically. Wasn't too hard once I worked everything out.
same I still got 3 answers when I did the equation different ways :p

I'm still not sure if the problem is me or if I'm making it more complicated than It should be :p

I don't even need the prize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27860

It's basic Algebra where you substitute unknown variables with letters and solve for a variable.
Always worth double checking to make sure it isn't a trick question. or in my case re-running the numbers 5 times to make sure you didn't make silly mistakes.

Because anyone who would? Will have to ask themselves... "Do I want to risk having someone "metaphysically" reach through my screen and throttle me?"

The real curiosity is "Why was your question about a question a question?" :p
Because what I quoted wasn't a question, but it ended in a question mark.

DeletedUser12305

Will there be a Participation Trophy awarded to all at the end of this? (jk)