• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser39542

my favorite memory is the day i placed my first hut it was amazing i just could not wait to get to the next level. i had to add an extra monitor to view it every min. of the day.

DeletedUser38275

Where are the answers and winners of expired contests?
I admit I didn’t read all the gibberish of various posts in this thread, and can’t see an adequate location for them (the answers and winners*)

DeletedUser36624

A user is smart. Users are dumb, entitled, don't read anything and you know it!

Salsuero

A user is smart. Users are dumb, entitled, don't read anything and you know it!

This is a confusing statement. Aren't "users" just a collection of... users? So... if they're smart as individuals, what makes them dumb in a group? An individual doesn't cease to be an individual upon joining a group.

DeletedUser40136

Really sad way of celebrating 7 years, should have been gifts hidden during 7 days among the incidents. Also a login bonus could have been a nice way to celebrate. Need to login all seven days else it start over from Day1....
Like day 1 gives 10000 coins , day 2 gives 20000 supplies, Day 3 - 300 Goods, Day 4 - 40 Diamonds. Day 5 - X amounts of Medals, Day 6 - 60 FPs Day 7 one free expansion.
Just a suggestion on how to celebrate anniversary's
Xider

Emberguard

Where are the answers and winners of expired contests?
I admit I didn’t read all the gibberish of various posts in this thread, and can’t see an adequate location for them (the answers and winners*)
On the same thread the answers were posted.

Only the ones that have finished will be visible with all the submitted entries and final answer. Go to the last post of the contest day thread to see the winners

DeletedUser27860

On the same thread the answers were posted.

Only the ones that have finished will be visible with all the submitted entries and final answer. Go to the last post of the contest day thread to see the winners
oh the answers were posted?

i2McAbre

Just because I saw several comments about this... And I didnt win (at least not the prizes, but I LOVED the back and forth so...)

PathpuzzleSolution.png

Yes it is obscured by the other two paths... But it "IS" the only light path, which b y itself is what made it stand out to me.

Dido 815 the Scourge

I’ll state the obvious so Inno sees this feedback very clearly...

All CORRECT answers should have received a prize!

The prizes were nothing special and nothing different than what could be earned by playing the game. It would’ve cost Inno nothing and at least it would have generated some goodwill between the players and the game provider. Instead, we’ve seen how Inno really values it’s players.

Salsuero

Yes it is obscured by the other two paths... But it "IS" the only light path, which b y itself is what made it stand out to me.

Sure, but the original paths were all the same color. The version you're looking at has been highlighted after the fact to show the winning path.

Pathpuzzle.png

DeletedUser32348

where we supposed to spot the differences and circle them in Contest 1
were the winners for Contest 1 radnomly selected?
Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!
P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences,
from Contest 1 page

The winners of Contest 1
upload_2019-4-24_21-37-34.png

fancybobforge's post
sakkie6yster's post
goldeneagle1001's post
quawhiteraven's post
abaddon4000's post
miej's post
kimVM's post

DeletedUser22932

where we supposed to spot the differences and circle them in Contest 1
were the winners for Contest 1 radnomly selected?

from Contest 1 page

The winners of Contest 1
View attachment 13575

fancybobforge's post
sakkie6yster's post
goldeneagle1001's post
quawhiteraven's post
abaddon4000's post
miej's post
kimVM's post

Congrats to the winners!! I looked and looked and looked and could only find six. I knew I was missing one but just couldn't see it, it was the knob on the lamp. Well done to all the eagle eyes!