• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser

You were told wrong. Day 6 was already there.
You don't even care about the truth in your constant trolling of me and my moderating, do you? All you have to do is check the time stamps on my post and the post announcing the Day 6 winners. Mine was at 9:51 PM Wednesday, the announcement of the Day 6 winners was yesterday (Thursday) at 3:51 AM. I don't know what calendar/clock you're going by, but that makes my statement, not to mention my superior's statement, completely and utterly true. Now try to stick to respectfully answering people's posts instead of constantly trying to demean people. Thanks.

Agent327

You don't even care about the truth in your constant trolling of me and my moderating, do you? All you have to do is check the time stamps on my post and the post announcing the Day 6 winners. Mine was at 9:51 PM Wednesday, the announcement of the Day 6 winners was yesterday (Thursday) at 3:51 AM. I don't know what calendar/clock you're going by, but that makes my statement, not to mention my superior's statement, completely and utterly true. Now try to stick to respectfully answering people's posts instead of constantly trying to demean people. Thanks.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to give me an answer and not deleting my post. Now I can see I was wrong, so I apologize for that. Mea culpa.

DeletedUser38454

Thank you so very much for taking the time to give me an answer and not deleting my post. Now I can see I was wrong, so I apologize for that. Mea culpa.

Excuse me, but your signature seems to be needing some more cowbell.

giphy.gif