• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Another GE Gripe

Algona

Would a representative of Inno please

Pretty sure the only forum I've seen an INNO employee respond to was acknowledgement of reported bugs in the Bugs Forum.

jaelis is a player volunteer who is silly, err, I mean, gracious magnanimous knowledgeable enough to help us out in the forums. King of the good guys!

wolfhoundtoo

Thank you very much Konrad and jaelis for the up to date cost info!

jaelis, could I ask that you explain to me the logic of prior age costs for lvl 2?

Inno doesn't explain their logic for why they chose the structure that they've done so ever as near as I can tell. As the post above me pointed out Jaelis is a forum moderator who volunteers his time. So while he may provide you with what he believes the reason is that wouldn't represent Inno's point of view. Mainly I suspect Inno doesn't respond because then players would think they get to debate everything. :D

DeletedUser27848

I have 5 cities; just completed 3rd leg of GE and in all 5 cities the 'Grand Prize' was 2 effing ToR blueprints...

Bogus is nowhere near the appropriate language to describe this rip-off!! :mad:

wolfhoundtoo

Isn't it a 65% chance that you'll receive TOR blueprints? I realize that 5 cities is more than 3 attempts but you are incorrect in your understanding of the way probabilities work. When the addition of GE 4 comes out the TOR blueprints won't be at the end anymore from what I've read on the BETA site.

wolfhoundtoo

^ I'm aware that ToR BPs have the highest odds, yes...

Clearly you aren't if you come here and post an angry face that you didn't get anything but TOR blueprints. You aren't entitled to the better prizes and no mater what you say you seem to demonstrate a distinct lack of understanding of probabilities and the way that the GE structure is set up. You are not guaranteed any prize. So if you think you should get a 'good' prize for completing GVG then your expectations are wrong.

DeletedUser27848

Clearly you aren't if you come here and post an angry face that you didn't get anything but TOR blueprints. You aren't entitled to the better prizes and no mater what you say you seem to demonstrate a distinct lack of understanding of probabilities and the way that the GE structure is set up. You are not guaranteed any prize. So if you think you should get a 'good' prize for completing GVG then your expectations are wrong.

Thank you for increasing your post count...