• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Answered Thank you

LUVPINK

Can you add a CHAT THREAD FOR “FRIENDS” in the “Chat” section where you can chat with “World”, “Neighborhood”, and “Guild” so you can chat to just people who are your friends at the same time instead of having to message each one separately? THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO THE NEXT UPDATE Ty. Please comment if you agree...

Algona

Are you really interested in anything most of your Friends have to say as long as they are Tavern sitting and Aiding?

Few or even zero of your Friends know each other.

What would you chat with my Friends about?

What do you think I'll say to your Friends?

How would chat work? Every player on every server has a unique Friends list. That means thousands of potential chat channels. Server load?

Each of your up to 140 Friends would have a separate chat group because their Friends list is different from yours. Whose chat would you use? How would you get your Friends to join your chat?

WinnerGR

I think there are litterally 4 people maybe 5 who I would have any interest in chatting with on my friends list out of about 90. The amount of the work this would require from inno would not be worth the product.

No is the answer to your question.

King Reaper VII

So basically it is a whisper but for everyone in your friends list? Agreed Algona, If many people are trying to chat at the same time, won't that drop the servers quality performance (load)? Also, INNO will have to spend time making this for only a handful of people. Also will really anyone enjoy the feature?

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Can you add a CHAT THREAD FOR “FRIENDS” in the “Chat” section where you can chat with “World”, “Neighborhood”, and “Guild” so you can chat to just people who are your friends at the same time instead of having to message each one separately?
Would not work. "World", Neighborhood" and "Guild" are closed sets. Meaning that all members of each set share the entirety of that set. "Friends" is an open set. Meaning that the members of your "Friends" set do not share the entirety of your set, nor do you share the entirety of theirs. In order to make it a closed set, you would have to include the friends of all your friends...and the friends of the friends of all your friends...and the friends of the friends of the friends of all your friends...and so on. Until you end up with the "World" chat. If you want to chat with all your friends (or at least the ones that also want to chat), just start a message thread with all of them. I guarantee that at least half of them will leave that thread within two days.
Please comment if you agree...
...or if you disagree, or even if you don't care one way or the other. There, I finished your sentence for you. :)

LUVPINK

Was just a thought and suggestion. I’m not a game developer etc but ty for your replies.

Last edited: