• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anti-GT Plunder Building Discussion

Agent327

You are free to have a discussion on the subject, but as an idea it will be DNS. There is no reason for a poll.

Johnny B. Goode

How about an anti-repetitive idea GB? :D

Kind of funny that after all these years of players complaining about being plundered, the worm has turned and we now have players complaining about not being able to plunder.;)

Sharmon the Impaler

How effective is the GT at high levels ? I would love to dump all the defense crap and put more attack in. The GT pretty much ruined my plunder game so I may as well make use of it for something.

Ebeondi Asi

I do not plunder so I have no boat to row in this argument wanting to be able to plunder at will.. However my position on being plundered?
You do not need the GT, no Deal Castle, nor St Basil, nor any of the little bits for City Defense. If you collect on time, there is zero need for any city defense. leave it wide open. Use one Bronze age spearfighter for the army protecting your City.
I threw away St Basil. and all the little city defense junk that cluttered my Cities.
So all I rely on is Collect on Time. It is 100% all I need.
I actually still have a GT. but.. I may throw that away too. It is not taking up too much space. I could get 10 attack for something else in that space instead though..
Anyway the worry about plunder and all that, is just not worth the bother. I would way rather have productive buildings.that some silly City defense bits.
Next event if I gain some nice additional Event Buildings I may toss GT..
Seriously City Defense is worthless. In PvP I can fight the players three Eras higher with over 1000 defense and win. Easily. Same goes for City defense army, it is of little value. So I solve the City defense problem by not having any worth anything.
The rare plunder (of some trivial bit like a Blacksmith or Royal Gate is so trivial, compared to all the extra goods FPs and such I make from all the space the City Defense used to take up.. laughable.

Samthing for PvP. I have no defense. I do not care since the attack wins against me are limited to five a day. In the meantime I am winning the higher Era than mine (almost) every time.
So all you folks wanting to plunder the H out of everyone.. All people need to do Collect on Time and you Plunderers get nothing anyway ... LOL

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

I get plundered occasionally... Ohhh, they got one fp from my Magnum Opus, lol. I don't even try to stop them.

Why?

Plundering is a fools game, since the fp you can get from the same amount of time spent in GBG pales to anything you can get from wasting your time plundering, even before GT was introduced. Goods? If you need goods from plundering, you are either very early in the game or doing something wrong.

I'm not saying that it isn't fun to attack and plunder the hood occasionally, but doing it as a means of income is sooooo 2018. Time to catch up with 2021.

Agent327

Plundering is a fools game, since the fp you can get from the same amount of time spent in GBG pales to anything you can get from wasting your time plundering, even before GT was introduced.

I get about 200 fp a day from plundering, faster than I can get the same number from GBG. Okay, it ends at 200, but still easy fp's.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I grant that later era players may see that, I certainly don't in FE or below when I bother. If you can get that, go for it... you get the fun and the reward! Still, 200 fp is a pretty low reward for a later era player with 1000-1500 bonus in both their attack stats in GBG. I usually get more than that from my battles on one single sector, and that sector is way faster than attacking and plundering a whole hood, and I usually help work on a lot of sectors in a day.

Lord Pest

I’ve been leveling my Arc. It’s a process but at level 128 I’m almost at a 5% profit from aiding at 1.9. I also agree that GBG will get me the most fp per week.