• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anti plunder potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35256

Proposal
Lets get a Anti Plunder Potion that you can use on a specific building of your choice!

Current System (if applicable)
N/A

Details
As you would use an upgrade lets get a Anti plunder potion to use on any building of choice! So for example: you put this anti plunder potion on a goods building then no one can plunder it for 24 hrs. or as long of a time inno will allow! Having these potions will help some of the younger ranking members who cannot afford the tavern silvers to use a city shield!

Abuse Prevention
N/A

Visual Aids
N/A

Conclusion

With all the complaints on getting attacked and plunder this may lessen complaints cause now everyone who complains will have no reason to the'll have to work to get this potion so there buildings do not get plundered! Inno can charge what they want for it! Mainly helps the newer younger ranked players!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30900

Any mods reconsidering about banning people from doing weird(not my original choice of words but I'm trying to be nice:))proposal?

DeletedUser35256

You read it and still don't get it?

Do not suggest list
  • Any proposal to alter, delete, or limit plundering
That better????
i dont see as how it could limit plundering there lots to plunder and lots of people to plunder from i mean its already limiting getting plundered when using a city shield so how is this any different? then they can put a time limit on it if thats a case

DeletedUser32328

i dont see as how it could limit plundering there lots to plunder and lots of people to plunder from i mean its already limiting getting plundered when using a city shield so how is this any different? then they can put a time limit on it if thats a case
Of course it would limit it. It would make it completely uninteresting as before long lots of players would have an abundance in their inventory (like it happened with reno kits, store buildings, aid kits, ...) and every Maharaja Palace, Terrace Farm, Zen zone etc... would be protected.
Also most complaints I've seen are about how somebody with 100 times their points total has plundered them. Ironically the lower-ranked players would probably not have such potions and still have their goods plundered. The complaints (which you want to avoid through this proposal) would therefore continue to flood in.
When I started reading this proposal I thought it would be a temporary protection to be used when, for example, a production rolls over to the next day. But an essentially life-long shield is way over the top.

Graviton

It's different than the city shield because Inno implemented that on its own, but it doesn't matter if it's exactly the same thing because it violates the DNSL. Inno can limit plunder all it wants, we just can't suggest it. Or perhaps more accurately, they'll pay even less attention to it than other proposals.

DeletedUser35256

Of course it would limit it. It would make it completely uninteresting as before long lots of players would have an abundance in their inventory (like it happened with reno kits, store buildings, aid kits, ...) and every Maharaja Palace, Terrace Farm, Zen zone etc... would be protected.
Also most complaints I've seen are about how somebody with 100 times their points total has plundered them. Ironically the lower-ranked players would probably not have such potions and still have their goods plundered. The complaints (which you want to avoid through this proposal) would therefore continue to flood in.
When I started reading this proposal I thought it would be a temporary protection to be used when, for example, a production rolls over to the next day. But an essentially life-long shield is way over the top.
i can revise it i was thinking that as well what your saying cause in that case its like using the boost for production. i was just seeing how far this would go im looking out for my younger rank players with my original version so if we could win this potion as a prize it would save them tons of tavern silvers!

DeletedUser35256

It's different than the city shield because Inno implemented that on its own, but it doesn't matter if it's exactly the same thing because it violates the DNSL. Inno can limit plunder all it wants, we just can't suggest it. Or perhaps more accurately, they'll pay even less attention to it than other proposals.
Well maybe its time inno takes consideration of this cause then there's no excuse for complaints to plunder! people now who do complain can use these or try to earn them this should completely take away the complaining

Graviton

Well maybe its time inno takes consideration of this cause then there's no excuse for complaints to plunder! people now who do complain can use these or try to earn them this should completely take away the complaining

Why should they care about a few people complaining? I think most of us complained about being plundered until we learned how not to be. Or learned that it's not that big a deal. Or learned to plunder others to make up for the losses.

DeletedUser35256

Why should they care about a few people complaining? I think most of us complained about being plundered until we learned how not to be. Or learned that it's not that big a deal. Or learned to plunder others to make up for the losses.
Well if you ever knew the point of customer service you may understand! I also don't understand why people try to think for innos thoughts maybe they do care about people complaining! i mean they would have to to allow anyone thoughts on this entire online forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.