• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anti plunder potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graviton

I understand customer service, but this isn't the type of service that requires immediate changes with every complaint. If you're concerned with eliminating complaints about being plundered why not suggest that plundering be eliminated?

No, players need to learn how to deal with being plundered and in so doing, become better players. It's a fundamental part of the game.

DeletedUser35256

I understand customer service, but this isn't the type of service that requires immediate changes with every complaint. If you're concerned with eliminating complaints about being plundered why not suggest that plundering be eliminated?

No, players need to learn how to deal with being plundered and in so doing, become better players. It's a fundamental part of the game.
SMH.. cause inno is not getting rid of plundering it dosn't take a brain surgeon to figure out how to prevent it so just saying people have lives so if there Terrance farm is leveling with in 2 hrs but they know they cant possibly be on in time to collect and want to secure it the'll have a plunder potion if they won it in a chest/prize. So continue i can debate forever

Graviton

If Inno will not get rid of plundering then there will always be complaints about it. You said that was your primary concern, right? Your proposal would not help with that. And as @brentolomeus said, an item like this, even if rare, would significantly dampen plundering in general You can debate all day, my vote will remain 'no'.

Yes, people have lives. So don't time your collections for when you know you won't be on.

DeletedUser35256

If Inno will not get rid of plundering then there will always be complaints about it. You said that was your primary concern, right? Your proposal would not help with that. And as @brentolomeus said, an item like this, even if rare, would significantly dampen plundering in general You can debate all day, my vote will remain 'no'.

Yes, people have lives. So don't time your collections for when you know you won't be on.
you should have said that a while ago i think you've lost your self in your own argument!

DeletedUser35256

things can come up at anytime.

RazorbackPirate

SMH.. cause inno is not getting rid of plundering it dosn't take a brain surgeon to figure out how to prevent it so just saying people have lives so if there Terrance farm is leveling with in 2 hrs but they know they cant possibly be on in time to collect and want to secure it the'll have a plunder potion if they won it in a chest/prize. So continue i can debate forever

Why doesn't City Shield work for this? Isn't your scenario covered by it? I don't understand.

DeletedUser9930

re #26 above (by RazorbackPirate): Please see post #16 which reads, in part, "It would save ['younger rank players'] tons of tavern silvers!"
Essentially, the point of this proposal is to minimize the costs of eluding plunderers.

Agent327

i dont see as how it could limit plundering there lots to plunder and lots of people to plunder from i mean its already limiting getting plundered when using a city shield so how is this any different? then they can put a time limit on it if thats a case

If you go to a bakery to buy bread and they refuse you to buy the one bread you really like, does that limit you?

DeletedUser35256

Why doesn't City Shield work for this? Isn't your scenario covered by it? I don't understand.
iv'e seen a lot of complaints on the online forum and i see younger ranks having plunder problems with that in mind the younger ranks who can't afford the tavern silvers for the city shield this would come in handy to use and i dont see how anyone could complain about being plundered because they have two resources a city shield and a anti plunder potion to keep safe for 24 hrs.

DeletedUser35256

If you go to a bakery to buy bread and they refuse you to buy the one bread you really like, does that limit you?
Seriously? if theres other bread then how can i possibly be limited! I would have to wait to get my bread i want or stick with what i can get!

DeletedUser35256

I'm just following the rules. It is right there on the DNSL
Well then this would be pointless but how will inno ever get this idea if not shared to them so in the end if inno wont recognize it cause people complained to many times about plundering thats just silly cause this is a way for inno to recognize peoples problems and officially stop complaints so i think this is wrong but whatever get someone who is higher than you to decide!

DeletedUser35256

and its not limiting plundering like i said there tons of people and buildings to plunder this is only protecting a few buildings that people want to protect more than others for a limited time i think your wrong

DeletedUser29726

It is limiting plundering by taking away the option of the *good* building from the plunderer. Honestly I don't see it as a big deal as most cities will probably not have enough 'potions' to protect all their good stuff, I'm far more irritated at the city shield from the tavern - but this also points towards it not really addressing anything.

More or less the DNSL item means no proposals of any sort to do with plundering. We just have to let inno screw it up on their own - like when they took it away completely from people til the end of iron age. or put the stupid shield buff in tavern.

DeletedUser35256

yeah this is not meant for forge hall at all wth!!! can i get some help here to see my point that this should be back in proposal cause this has nothing to do with limiting plundering and if anyone thinks so its cause apparently ones who take advantage of the lesser ranked palyers

DeletedUser35256

It is limiting plundering by taking away the option of the *good* building from the plunderer. Honestly I don't see it as a big deal as most cities will probably not have enough 'potions' to protect all their good stuff, I'm far more irritated at the city shield from the tavern - but this also points towards it not really addressing anything.

More or less the DNSL item means no proposals of any sort to do with plundering. We just have to let inno screw it up on their own - like when they took it away completely from people til the end of iron age. or put the stupid shield buff in tavern.

DeletedUser35256

once again its really not cause theres tons of people and other buildings to plunder when this is only helping a specific building for 24 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.