• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer feedback

mamboking053

I think the most useful item that I've seen in the auction is the supply rush items. Love those things for events and such. Now I can have a pretty good stock of them.

I wish Inno would give out a super-rare finish all supply productions item every once in a while. I don't think it would exactly break the game or anything.

Super Catanian

It would be pretty neat if we could buy the same item from the AD more than twice in the same cycle. Instead of it showing 6 items with 1 copy of each, there would be 2 or maybe 3 copies of the same thing (not for all 6 items). It could even be based on what you buy frequently.

Just a suggestion...

Agent327

If they could just add bps to the list of items we have in our inventories to put up for trade coins it would be one of the features Inno has put out that I would give 2 thumbs up for.

Not realistic. If I only look at my Arc I would have around 10.000 BP's to sell. Not even going to check how much it will be with all other GB's included

pretty sure a sunken treasure is 2x3 which is 6 tiles. 5fps a day takes 30 tiles. TF is 5x6, which is 30 tiles. Does 30 not equal 30?

Only if they are not connected to your Town Hall.

It would be pretty neat if we could buy the same item from the AD more than twice in the same cycle. Instead of it showing 6 items with 1 copy of each, there would be 2 or maybe 3 copies of the same thing (not for all 6 items). It could even be based on what you buy frequently.

Just a suggestion...

Would make it way to easy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35550

I like it, but the best way to tweak it is to allow people to: sell directly from the city (You need building storage to get the things into the inventory) - allow us to sell outdated finished GBs (Oracle) and most importantly, get rid of the gemstones

Agent327

I like it, but the best way to tweak it is to allow people to: sell directly from the city (You need building storage to get the things into the inventory) - allow us to sell outdated finished GBs (Oracle) and most importantly, get rid of the gemstones

Very bad suggestions. You can sell directly from your city. Just not to the AD. If that changes storage kits become useless. GB's you can delete. Why should you be able to sell them? Gemstones are a good part of it. You either go to the auction and pay a lot of coins for a special building, or you buy them when they are on offer for way less coins and gemstones.

All these suggestions lead to the conclusion that your inventory just isn't that much.

Algona

allow us to sell outdated finished GBs

Build Colosseum and sell for AD Koins and Gems?

I love this idea. Sucks for the game though. Quick gander at my GB BPs and Goods tells me I could build and sell about1200 GBs from BA - CE.

I wonder what LLQ could do in this department. 10K GBs? 100K?

Same for selling BPs. Just an awful idea for the game, but great for some players.

DeletedUser37576

Isn't it a little suspicious that every day I log in for the first time, no matter WHAT time I log in, there are 2 hours left on the auction? Makes me wonder if I'm REALLY bidding against other players or is it all faked.

DeletedUser37581

Isn't it a little suspicious that every day I log in for the first time, no matter WHAT time I log in, there are 2 hours left on the auction? Makes me wonder if I'm REALLY bidding against other players or is it all faked.
To make sure that only active players are part of the auction process, when you first enter the auction house, you are connected to the last auction to start that doesn't have 50 players yet. If all auctions currently have 50 players, a new auction will be started.

As such, there will always be close to 2 hours left (or 4 hours if you are in a 4 hour group) when you first log in.

Agent327

It depends on what those items are. Plus, some items can be quite expensive for some players.

If they are they are meant to be expensive.

If some items get offered in 3's someone would complain those are always the wrong items where someone else might just love it. We all look for different things, so it is impossible to please eveyone. Only way you could do that is make it based on what you buy frequently and that would make it to easy.

What I look for on my main world I get offered on my other worlds. It is frustrating, but it is a slow game. I just have to wait.

DeletedUser35715

What determines if you're in a 2hr or 4hr group??

2 hour 4 hour hrs

DeletedUser35550

I said it in Beta and I will say it on the live servers - great concept, but they nerfed it by offering junk we can get in GE and incidents - get rid of the gemstones and offer stuff of actual value - like upgrades and Special event buildings from the past

P.S: Get rid of the fragments all together an allow us to sell directly from the city grid as well as GBs we no longer need, like the Oracle

DeletedUser29623

Don't they already offer special event buildings and upgrades like The Ship?

They offer pretty much every upgradable event building except the World's Fair and Crow's Nest, plus all of the sets except the Piazza set.

DeletedUser29623

Add the Colossus and Winter Spire to that list as well!

Yes, you're right! I believe the only event building that produces more than 5 Fps and is also available and upgradable via the Antique Dealer, is the ship, which is 21 tiles. Maybe they set some kind of cut off of Fps per tile?