• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer feedback

DeletedUser33580

For those that want to sit in IA or other ages/eras, there should still be an option to delete buildings that are in inventory. Rather delete crummy worthless things like Face of the Ancient than turn it into coins. Other more productive things can be turned into coins instead lower tier things that clutter up inventory. Also, consumable items can be deleted or turned into coins. - same treatment should be for buildings as well

Super Catanian

For those that want to sit in IA or other ages/eras, there should still be an option to delete buildings that are in inventory.
Just build them and delete them. But I don't understand why they would bother you; at least they don't take up physical space in your Inventory.

Rather delete crummy worthless things like Face of the Ancient than turn it into coins.
So you'd rather not get stuff for your worthless things than not get anything? Seems counterproductive, if you ask me.

Other more productive things can be turned into coins instead lower tier things that clutter up inventory.
Anything that's in your Inventory that isn't a FP pack can be turned into Trade Coins and Gemstones.

Also, consumable items can be deleted or turned into coins. - same treatment should be for buildings as well
Tried it with Victorian Houses (Industrial Age) that were sitting in my Inventory. Got no Gemstones, but a fair amount of Trade Coins. If you could use Buildings that are already in your city, it would be open to abuse.

Godly Luke

Cause it's counterpart would be to sell buildings that give you a lot of trade coins so you immediately have an advantage at the auctions. You can easily outbid those using your "good tip" and auctions will only get more expensive with time.
Well yeah it will get more expensive if you use all of your stuff on two hours especially your gvaluable

Emberguard

That could be a combination of expensive items and diamond spending to unlock extra slots immediately

Dido 815 the Scourge

Loving the Antiques Dealer thus far! Great execution, layout, overall design. Nice job, Inno!
(Could’ve done better with announcing the rollout, though.)

SUGGESTION: in the list of goods available to trade, it would be extremely helpful to know the age of the items. It could be done simply by hovering over the INVENTORY item with a pop-up showing the item's age. Because there are duplicates of items and they can be from past and current ages, knowing the age of an item would ensure the item from the correct age is being selected to trade.

(Yes, I know the items are currently grouped by value then sorted by age. Still this would prevent accidental deletion of current age items.)

Agent327

SUGGESTION: in the list of goods available to trade, it would be extremely helpful to know the age of the items. It could be done simply by hovering over the INVENTORY item with a pop-up showing the item's age. Because there are duplicates of items and they can be from past and current ages, knowing the age of an item would ensure the item from the correct age is being selected to trade.

No it wouldn't. Age does not matter for what you can get and they are listed from high age to low.

DeletedUser6120

I am very happy with the Antiques Dealer! It is about time that they figured out something that we can do with all the unwanted stuff cluttering up our inventories. I have pages and pages of stuff that I don't want or need, and finally I get a chance to trade them in for something better. And I like that they have the "store" plus the "auction". Hoping I can get a couple of Ship Upgrades. Getting so many unwanted prizes and items from special events was always a problem and I am very happy to see something to finally address that.

ScreamingZiva

I'd like to see a minimum bid increment implemented somehow. Many times I've been bidding on auctions and the bids have gone like this:

Me: 6,000
Other: 6,001
Me: 7,000
Other: 7,001
Me: 8,000
Other: 8,001

I don't know what the minimum increment should be but these 1 coin bids are very obnoxious.

DeletedUser37581

I'd like to see a minimum bid increment implemented somehow. Many times I've been bidding on auctions and the bids have gone like this:

Me: 6,000
Other: 6,001
Me: 7,000
Other: 7,001
Me: 8,000
Other: 8,001

I don't know what the minimum increment should be but these 1 coin bids are very obnoxious.
What makes a bid of +1 obnoxious for you? What do you suppose the bidding would have been like if the minimum increment had been +100?

DeletedUser32558

, Simply "Great addition"

, makes "useless" much more usefull and sometimes auction is really funny to watch when "30 sec. auction end timer" resets 10 to 20 times... THAT timer itself is just great - not easy steal bids :eek: