• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer feedback

Agent327

It's great! Love it. Here is a good tip. It's probably already been posted but I'm lazy to read. For the first few days put down 2 hour productions on crap you don't care about to get another slot opened up quick so you can have them for 2 hours to open up more slots (if wanted) or move on to 1 day

Why should that be a good tip?

Graviton

That is an unfortunate construct of this economy control I don't like. I would rather see a more free and flowing exchange between players, there are other ways to keep thing in check beside hobbling game play.

Hobbling abuse, more like it. Players trading between players would be an unbalancing and exploitative mess.

AND like normal for this game everything takes forever to do.

That's how they get players to spend diamonds, they count on impatience and the desire for instant gratification.

Emberguard

Really funny video.
Dumb thing to say, but I think we should also be able to buy some of these items with FP packs. After a while, I might run out of my useless items, with only FP left. Or is there a specific reason why this is not an option?
The reason is to get rid of stuff you’ll never use for stuff you will use.

So unless you’re telling me you have no use for FPs...

KeithOfTheForge

Please add a confirm dialog when direct purchasing items. I wanted to click on a set item to see all the other pieces in the set and accidentally clicked on the purchase button instead and boom, the item was purchased (turns out I didn't need it either).

DeletedUser40777

Might not be right place, but - when I choose the immediate purchase option where is it going? It says it will be placed in my military or which ever category. It appears to have vanished. I am doing this wrong? The items appear to have vanished into the aether.

Agent327

Why shouldn't it be a good tip?

Cause it's counterpart would be to sell buildings that give you a lot of trade coins so you immediately have an advantage at the auctions. You can easily outbid those using your "good tip" and auctions will only get more expensive with time.

Hope to see New things added to the list of possible offers as events go by like the Guard Post Selection Kit. After the summer event and also the The Crow's Nest Upgrade Kit.

DeletedUser4441

Might not be right place, but - when I choose the immediate purchase option where is it going? It says it will be placed in my military or which ever category. It appears to have vanished. I am doing this wrong? The items appear to have vanished into the aether.
Units will go into your Army pool. Items like buildings or consumed items, your inventory

DeletedUser11463

I put up an item for 2 hour sale. The item was gone the next day and I had no coins. Did it go back in my inventory? Not sure how I'm going to get coins if nobody buys my stuff. And if nobody buys my stuff, how can I buy anyone else's stuff?

DeletedUser37581

I put up an item for 2 hour sale. The item was gone the next day and I had no coins. Did it go back in my inventory? Not sure how I'm going to get coins if nobody buys my stuff. And if nobody buys my stuff, how can I buy anyone else's stuff?
Nobody buys your stuff. You don't buy anyone else's stuff. You sell to the Antiques Dealer who throws your stuff away. You buy from the Antiques dealer who creates items using digital magic.

If you are certain that you did everything necessary to transact business with the Antiques Dealer, you should submit a support ticket.

DeletedUser11463

ok I'm trying it again. if it doesn't show coins in a few hours I'll contact support. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

DeletedUser36033

The one thing that matters, nobody tells ya. <hit barter> and the clock starts. Your coins will be there when the time is up. And hopefully gems.

DeletedUser18225

This is a great addition. But has one problem. How do I stop the NON-STOP auction push notifications?????????????????????????????

DeletedUser18225

How do you do that? What button? Where? It's not under "Settings"