• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser38103

That sucks and is rather unfair. Guess they are testing.
Agreed! I've had double the selection of items to bid on than him essentially. That means more upgrade kits of my liking than him, as long as I can afford them.

DeletedUser37581

I JUST LEARNED THAT SOME RANDOM PLAYERS HAVE 2 HOUR AUCTION TIMES WHILE THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS HAVE 4 HOUR AUCTION TIMES.
How have you ascertained that the majority of players have 4 hour auctions?

Inno does A/B testing within the game quite often.

DeletedUser40495

I JUST LEARNED THAT SOME RANDOM PLAYERS HAVE 2 HOUR AUCTION TIMES WHILE THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS HAVE 4 HOUR AUCTION TIMES. Can you say UNFAIR ADVANTAGE? I am talking about the auctions where you buy, not sell. That means those folks can get twice what the rest of us can from the dealer. And once you're assigned to 2 or 4 hours, it DOES NOT CHANGE. How is this even legal?!!! I don't think it is. It's certainly not good business!!!!
We get your point, but you don’t need to post about it in every possible thread.

There is a feedback thread you know.

Dido 815 the Scourge

I know that each inventory item is sold for a set price regardless of age.
What is the value of each inventory item?

Has anyone been inspired enough to create one?
It would be great if a value list could be created as a wiki page similar to the special events page.
Or better yet, provide the AD value of items as part of all item descriptions wherever they appear.

Agent327

Page is only for 2hr barters, which makes it rather useless. You want to know the max you can get for selling a building back.

Vger

Page is only for 2hr barters, which makes it rather useless. You want to know the max you can get for selling a building back.
To get the 24h barter rate, multiply by 1.5.
For gemstones, the lower bound rounds up and the upper bound rounds down.
Simple math I'm sure even you can comprehend. It's not rock science.

Agent327

To get the 24h barter rate, multiply by 1.5.
For gemstones, the lower bound rounds up and the upper bound rounds down.
Simple math I'm sure even you can comprehend. It's not rock science.

Obviously you are not a rock scientist. If you want to put someone in his place, it helps to get it right.