• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer

Emberguard

It'd take a lot less work to make a city event ready and grab 10~ WWs + fragments each event (when there's DS's) then to build up a city to reliably complete Lvl 4 each week and get jade relics more then once in a blue moon

Agent327

It'd take a lot less work to make a city event ready and grab 10~ WWs + fragments each event (when there's DS's) then to build up a city to reliably complete Lvl 4 each week and get jade relics more then once in a blue moon

Not with a high level Temple and that has become interesting now the dealer is here. If a city is event ready it also is GE ready.

Emberguard

GE ready sure, not Lvl 4 ready

If everyone was doing lvl 4 we’d have more guilds reaching 100% in GE each week as that’d be 133.3%

qaccy

Now maybe I'm alone on this one, but when what the AD gives you for an SoK and what he/she charges for a Grandstands is roughly the same thing, I'm sensing rip-off territory. I would hope that some tweaking of the gross imbalance is forthcoming.

Doesn't sound like much of a rip-off to me when you're trading in items that are worthless to you. I say 'worthless' because if they weren't, why would you be trading them in at all?

mamboking053

How long does everyone think it will take to burn through all the excess in their inventories?

I figured since there's nothing really important being sold at the moment that I'd just spam the lowest yielding sales on 2 hours and get all the slots unlocked and then I'd start baking 5 at a time.

DeletedUser30312

Maybe a couple of weeks? I already have the junky coin and supply boosts dumped, and I'm working on getting rid of all the old normal buildings I've picked up through events and the GE.

I've been invited to a few wacky auctions too, I've seen people with winning bids of 10k+ coins for medal packages. Madness. I was messing with a guy yesterday on a Checkmate Square upping a couple of his bids by 1 coin. :p

ODragon

I used all my victory towers at 2 hours to open up a 3rd slip. Now I'm just doing whatever at 24 hours. There is nothing I really want and dont have time to babysit the auction part of it so I'm just hoping good stuff shows up in the purchase section.

Can't wait for more GE though. Pushing ToR to 60.

Victoria and Albert

How long does everyone think it will take to burn through all the excess in their inventories?

I figured since there's nothing really important being sold at the moment that I'd just spam the lowest yielding sales on 2 hours and get all the slots unlocked and then I'd start baking 5 at a time.
Well, I've got 170 types of Gates and Faces, so almost anything will be worth more than those!

DeletedUser3693

Well i am not bothing to use the art dealer execpt 1 time i lost all products i put up. so i will not waste my items i collected.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Well i am not bothing to use the art dealer execpt 1 time i lost all products i put up. so i will not waste my items i collected.

A lot of misunderstanding on how the Antique Dealer works in this post.

You lost nothing, because I am willing to bet that you didn't click on the barter button to start the timer on your sale, and the item went back into your inventory when you left that screen.

Also, it would have been item, not items, since you have to unlock the second slot, which you couldn't have done if you don't even know how to start a barter session.

Sweetlew

I purchased an item(Nishigikoi Pond for 8,000 Trade Coins and 22 Gemstones) at the Antiques Dealer and received nothing in my inventory. Is there a delay? Thanks for any info!
FOE 8.5.2019.jpg
FOE 8.5.2019 #2.jpg

Ok, so did some backpack sleuthing and might have misread the item. Either way I'm good now. I either bought an Nishikigoi upgrade or kit. It was in the consumables and not buildings. Solved.
FOE 8.5.2019#3.jpg

Last edited:

Agent327

I purchased an item(Nishigikoi Pond for 8,000 Trade Coins and 22 Gemstones) at the Antiques Dealer and received nothing in my inventory. Is there a delay? Thanks for any info!
View attachment 14089
View attachment 14090

Ok, so did some backpack sleuthing and might have misread the item. Either way I'm good now. I either bought an Nishikigoi upgrade or kit. It was in the consumables and not buildings. Solved.
View attachment 14091

Like every other new item that appears in your inventory, it does so on the first page. You were looking in the wrong place anyhow.

DeletedUser40061

ahhh all the coolest bldgs are so far away unreachable..not so much those who have bigger pockets..9k up to 15k. for me, i dont need defender boosts or coin boosts, i rather exchange those for coins.

Mustapha00

Doesn't sound like much of a rip-off to me when you're trading in items that are worthless to you. I say 'worthless' because if they weren't, why would you be trading them in at all?

Grandstand: worthless.

Shrine of Knowledge: not worthless.

Yet the price offered by the AD is roughly similar.

I stand by my statement.

Mustapha00

The last time I bothered to look, I think I had something like 60 pages of inventory. Yeah, I'm a bit of a pack rat.

Once you open up multiple Barter slots, things will empty out pretty quickly.

Emberguard

I stand by my statement.

Yes, but when was the last time we could get the grandstand? You can get Shrines just about every event which is likely why the Grandstand is priced higher then you'd like

DeletedUser37581

I stand by my statement.
Grandstand: sell to AD for 680 Trade Coins + 0 Gemstones (2 hours)
Shrine of Knowledge: sell to AD for 6750 Trade Coins + 2-3 Gemstones (2 hours)

Grandstand: buy from AD for 4050 Trade Coins + 0 Gemstones
Shrine of Knowledge: buy from AD for 40500 Trade Coins + 30 Gemstones