• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer

*Cowboy*

Why is there not a way to buy gems for diamonds like everything else in the game

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Why have an antiques dealer in every city when the only ones who get anything from it are the high ranked players that out bid low ranked players every time what's the point just put it in high rank players cities its useless to lower ranked players gj
Keep selling stuff until you have enough to compete. There's deals to be had if you're diligent.

icarusethan

so a low rank player should outbid high rank player when they want to? Just like in reality a homeless can outbid a millionaire in auction when they want to i guess

JSWilabay

Why is there not a way to buy gems for diamonds like everything else in the game Gemstones and Antique money should be offered as random rewards, and often. Tavern silver should be offered for exchange for Antique money. I do not know how many times I have not been able to buy what I need because I did not have enough gemstones. And Really.... ! star as a reward? This game is Rich. Why not give 10% back to your players.

Pumbaa the Great

They do. Did you receive a winter deco selection kit at the start of the Winter event? That is all the free stuff this company feels/thinks their customers are worth.

Algona

That is all the free stuff this company feels/thinks their customers are worth.

I don't understand this statement at all.

Freerollers get everything for free.

Cash customers get exactly what they pay for then play the rest of the game for free.

Whales get more and better discounts, get exactly what they pay for, and then play the rest of the game for free.

Graviton

They do. Did you receive a winter deco selection kit at the start of the Winter event? That is all the free stuff this company feels/thinks their customers are worth.

I've played for around 5 years for free. Not a dime spent. I even get free diamonds, I have 15k of them right now. Point being, I've received the entire game for free. Your post is nonsense.

Super Catanian

Gemstones is that one currency that you actually have to work for. A few games have them, to reward players who actually make the effort to obtain them, whether or not they spend actual money. Money can't buy everything, don'tcha know.

At the end of the day, this is a strategy game, and lots of thinking is involved. So, why not make it worth their time? I'll take inspiration from what the other spiced-up players have said countless times, but the purpose of Diamonds is to think a little less.

You messed up a negotiation because you didn't use your resources wisely? Diamonds. You moved your Units in the wrong places and aren't strong enough to face the next wave? Diamonds. Ran out of space to place Buildings in? Diamonds. Spent Event Currency non-efficiently and now aren't gonna be getting the Grand Prize for free? You guessed it: Diamonds.

Basically, almost all of the times that Diamonds are used, it's to get something done right away or to correct something that resulted from a player's poor judgment. An advantage that can only be bought with money, which is a fair deal. So to avoid giving too much advantage to paid players, things like Gemstones exist. Something that must be worked for, something in which both F2P and premium players have to put in effort; again, this is a strategy game.

Stop being lazy.

Pumbaa the Great

I was responding to icarusethan when he commented about Inno given back 10% to the users. But I guess every one thought I was attacking every other's (algona and graviton) posts. And for your info I don't have a clue what either of you wrote, but I guess my commit must have applied to whatever you two posted. I guess I'll remember to use the reply button when I post in the future.

Tbill

In the last two days i have gotten 300 FP equivalent to 15000 diamonds from stuff i acquired in the special event and didn't want and sold. Just be choosey about what is offered.