• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer

JB333

Seems like there used to be items being auctioned that you could use. Like ways to finish leveling up items from events. Seems like now it's just worthless crap. Inno has to make money which means people buying diamonds, but how much are we supposed to spend on a game. Can't some things be free ?

Emberguard

The relative value of what's in the Antiques Dealer has not changed. It's always contained buildings 1+ year old. That is still the case due to the buildings in it being updated each time a Event is released.

What has changed is our perspective as players. It is easier to build up our cities now because we've had access to the Antiques for quite some time.

Can't some things be free ?
What would you like to be free that's not already free?

Exorlist

Why can't we put items on the Antiques dealer that we pick up from our city? I've got a pagoda and worlds fair that are locked. I was all excited when the Antiques dealer came out so we could sell stuff. Now inventory is clogged up because you cant sell stuff anymore.

Ebeondi Asi

There are thousands of happy Foe players who say they never spent a nickel on the game. maybe wok at it a bit?
Then the Antiques Dealer. IMO it it has certainly changed for the better! Foe has added a lot of Event building bits that used to never be available. but now can be found with a bit of patience. I would say patience is the key. expecting the game to allow you to become a big player in months is a mistake. try years.
The comment by Exorlist show he (she) does not know about the lock unlock feature in the storage area. LOL

Sar1nis

ok, lets take this one step further, how do I (we) unlock items to make them ok to sell to the trader? thanks

OMG I see it now. hit that lock button top right corner. got it... thanks for this new to me option. :)

Last edited:

Emberguard

Incase anyone else stumbles across the thread and needs a visual :

image0.png

Tarkkus

I agree on AD selling a lot of junk. It took a year before they put up a Villa selection kit. Since Art Exhibition is so rare it should offer more in reward. I have not seen a Winners Circle upgrade...ever.

wolfhoundtoo

It is random what gets presented and as previously noted in this thread the AD only sells buildings that are greater than 1 year. How old is the winners circle upgrade?

Johnny B. Goode

It is random what gets presented and as previously noted in this thread the AD only sells buildings that are greater than 1 year. How old is the winners circle upgrade?
I would guess that when it's a newly available upgrade to a 1+ year old building, it may be made part of the AD rotation without waiting. Such as upgrades to the SoK and Watchfire, etc.

FriarTuck

Why can't we put items on the Antiques dealer that we pick up from our city? I've got a pagoda and worlds fair that are locked. I was all excited when the Antiques dealer came out so we could sell stuff. Now inventory is clogged up because you cant sell stuff anymore.
If I understand you, you have items in your inventory which you want to send to the antique dealer but can't because they are locked. Go to your inventory and look upper right to find a lock symbol--click it, then click the items you want to unlock to sell. Now reclick the lock symbol. Now you can sell them.

Tarkkus

Some items that you win are locked automatically so knowing about the lock/unlock is important. I had to find out by sending in a ticket. Quick fix. Be sure and lock what you dont want to accidently sell