• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Any 133% Guild Expedition Folks Here, or close to?

bomber9530

Do you get anything really special or outstanding for finishing the 4th level? Or does the ToR give better relics? I just figured, since it's harder, the final treasure chest in lvl 4 would give something you don't normally get.

I haven't heard of any extravagant prizes. I got halfway through level 4 and was unimpressed. My ToR gave me better rewards...

DeletedUser13838

Do you get anything really special or outstanding for finishing the 4th level? Or does the ToR give better relics? I just figured, since it's harder, the final treasure chest in lvl 4 would give something you don't normally get.
The prize pools are better in the sense that you're not getting stuck with crates of canned squid in level 4 but the prizes themselves are generally the same.

DeletedUser26549

The prize pools are better in the sense that you're not getting stuck with crates of canned squid in level 4 but the prizes themselves are generally the same.
Ok, thanks. I was curious about that. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get through level 4. Just don't have enough time lately.

DeletedUser26549

I haven't heard of any extravagant prizes. I got halfway through level 4 and was unimpressed. My ToR gave me better rewards...
Oh yes, I can imagine. I love my ToR. If I didn't have it, I probably wouldn't play the GE.

DeletedUser

I have won more than 1 Terrace Farm in level 4. It gives 5 FP with the 24hr production cycle, so I think that's pretty good. Unless, of course, you don't like FPs. :cool:

Incidentally, my 7 (now 9) person guild on Vingrid had 4 members finish all of level 4 last week. We hit 97% as a guild, bringing our GE Championship record to 25 Firsts and 1 Second.

DeletedUser26549

I have won more than 1 Terrace Farm in level 4. It gives 5 FP with the 24hr production cycle, so I think that's pretty good. Unless, of course, you don't like FPs. :cool:

Incidentally, my 7 (now 9) person guild on Vingrid had 4 members finish all of level 4 last week. We hit 97% as a guild, bringing our GE Championship record to 25 Firsts and 1 Second.
Cool! That is nice!

bomber9530

My guild just broke its GE record. Had 34 people, one person had 0/48, and 11 had 64/48 (completed level 4). With this win we continued our undefeated streak and moved to 19-0-0!

Capture_2017_03_13_07_55_33.png

DeletedUser26965

My guild just broke its GE record. Had 34 people, one person had 0/48, and 11 had 64/48 (completed level 4). With this win we continued our undefeated streak and moved to 19-0-0!

Capture_2017_03_13_07_55_33.png
:cool: gratz and thanks for sharing

DeletedUser31297

My guild has 7 members. We all try to always complete all levels of the GE unless someone doesn't have time to do so due to real life work, health reasons, etc. When we do complete them all, we indeed achieve 133.3%. I will attempt to upload a screenshot.

index.php

Attachments

• GE133.jpg
    GE133.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

My guild has 7 members. We all try to always complete all levels of the GE unless someone doesn't have time to do so due to real life work, health reasons, etc. When we do complete them all, we indeed achieve 133.3%. I will attempt to upload a screenshot.

Wow, congrats and thanks for sharing.

133.3 percent in GE - Copy.PNG

Sharif

Came in behind a guild that has their stuff together. You can definitely score over 100%.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 12.55.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 12.55.06 PM.png
    552 KB · Views: 17

DeletedUser26965

Yes that is impressive, I have never seen 133.3%.
Not to take anything away from them but they are a 7 man guild, let's see it with an 80 man guild. But yes, still cool to see that 133.3% and I'm glad he shared it with us to ponder in such glory from afar.