• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Any freelance GvG fighters? :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser34480
  • Start date

DeletedUser34480

I've tried to seek for in Tavern but it seems to be dead on arrival. Might be, I fight one here.

Anyway, here's the deal. I'm looking for someone(s) from U world, able to fight Progressive Era map.
Some fp as a pay... not too fancy, I guess, but I remember my siege was broken many times by players, for free it was :)
PM me, if interested... the same nick, of course.

RazorbackPirate

Are you looking for someone to log into your account and fight the PE map to conquer it for you? In return you'll pay them FPs on their GBs? Are you looking for strong PE fighters to join your guild? In return you'll pay them FPs on their GBs? I'm confused.

DeletedUser34480

Are you looking for someone to log into your account and fight the PE map to conquer it for you? In return you'll pay them FPs on their GBs? Are you looking for strong PE fighters to join your guild? In return you'll pay them FPs on their GBs? I'm confused.
No to both questions.
If you're on U world, please send me message. If not, no reason for further explorations.

DeletedUser34800

Or just answer the questions asked. There's no reason to be so mysterious. Like you're asking some secret, unknown, really cool thing that no one knows and makes you unique.

Give details for your request or go away. Stop being unnecessarily cryptic.

DeletedUser29726

Seems rather obvious to me - he's looking for someone already playing U who is interested in using their own account to harass his enemies for a fee. Someone might take him up on it though I doubt this is a good venue to find them.

DeletedUser21322

This thread has been moved to the world instead of general questions.

Emberguard

Give details for your request or go away. Stop being unnecessarily cryptic.

Here's what I got from reading the OP

Job: Attack a specified target in U world
Requirements: Have an established account in U world able to fight in Progressive Era
Payment: FPs

Basically, he wants a mercenary/bounty hunter to attack a specific target(s). Something that very likely would require being in a solo guild unless the player is in a guild that is already interested in attacking the target

DeletedUser34480

Oh, great, thanks!!! Now thread is moved to nowhere.

Gentlemen, I neither asked for nor need any of that guesswork.
But, if it was entertaining you, at very least, you should not have been getting angry with me for not feeding your entertainment.
Don't like it, quit it. Simple, isn't it? Just don't complain on someone not satisfying your curiosity!

DeletedUser34480

I would think it comes well together with the urge to move thread, without even asking me -- if I'd like to keep it in General for just mere few days.
Someone must have reported of miscategorized thread. And, I have a good guess of who it was.

DeletedUser

I would think it comes well together with the urge to move thread, without even asking me -- if I'd like to keep it in General for just mere few days.
Someone must have reported of miscategorized thread. And, I have a good guess of who it was.
Why are you assuming it was in response to a player request? The mods are always moving threads on their own. And it was obvious that the world forum would be a more appropriate place for this particular thread than where you posted it. (And no, it was not me. I would have said it in the thread itself, not privately.)

DeletedUser34480

Why are you assuming it was in response to a player request? The mods are always moving threads on their own. And it was obvious that the world forum would be a more appropriate place for this particular thread than where you posted it. (And no, it was not me. I would have said it in the thread itself, not privately.)
I didn't mean you. You could see a person got really irritated for no reason.
As for better place, common!
Check out dates on those "World" forum threads, who ever comes here? :(
The other thing, you know better than I do, many players have cities in multiple worlds.
How quick and negligently it was moved -- also suggests it was moved as reaction to someone's report.

RazorbackPirate

You could see a person got really irritated for no reason.

How quick and negligently it was moved -- also suggests it was moved as reaction to someone's report.
By my reading it was you who got irritated by your unnecessarily cryptic answers. Attitude right out of the gate. Sounds to me you're looking to violate game rules or you'd say what you're looking for. Might be one reason for the lack of response.

The thread was moved because the Mod who moved it felt it was not in the right place. All without player intervention. You are not being persecuted. Sorry.

DeletedUser30900

By my reading it was you who got irritated by your unnecessarily cryptic answers. Attitude right out of the gate. Sounds to me you're looking to violate game rules or you'd say what you're looking for. Might be one reason for the lack of response.

The thread was moved because the Mod who moved it felt it was not in the right place. All without player intervention. You are not being persecuted. Sorry.
how in the hell op is trying to violate the game rules by asking someone to join the guild for a short of time to fight on gvg? do you even know how gvg works? people just run their mouths without thinking first these days. lol.

DeletedUser

how in the hell op is trying to violate the game rules by asking someone to join the guild for a short of time to fight on gvg? do you even know how gvg works? people just run their mouths without thinking first these days. lol.
But nobody knows exactly what OP is asking for. We don't know if he's asking for someone to join his guild, although from the context of his original post, I would guess he's not. @RazorbackPirate's point is that he seems to be unnecessarily secretive about what he's looking for, one explanation for that would be that he's going to ask someone to bend/break the rules. I'm not saying that he is, but that is not an unthinkable assumption.

DeletedUser30900

But nobody knows exactly what OP is asking for. We don't know if he's asking for someone to join his guild, although from the context of his original post, I would guess he's not. @RazorbackPirate's point is that he seems to be unnecessarily secretive about what he's looking for, one explanation for that would be that he's going to ask someone to bend/break the rules. I'm not saying that he is, but that is not an unthinkable assumption.
It’s either joining the guild or creating a ghost guild to annoy op’s rivals on gvg map. Both are totally allowed. But again, why would you ask these questions if you don’t play at world U? Like OP said , if you don’t play at U, go away.

DeletedUser34480

A-ha-ha! Your reading was? What was it based on, pal?!
Why don't you check who wrote "Give details for your request or go away. Stop being unnecessarily cryptic." before generating your thoughts.

As for being persecuted, I actually agree on that. And that rush move was uncalled for.