• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Any guilds take noobs?

• Thread starter DeletedUser11287
  • Start date

DeletedUser11287

I'm in a basically empty neighborhood and really could use some people to trade bronze goods with. I don't have space for any more goods buildings lol.

DeletedUser11350

Any marble to trade

I'm in a basically empty neighborhood and really could use some people to trade bronze goods with. I don't have space for any more goods buildings lol.
Hello,

Any marble to trade. If not what do you have

DeletedUser11287

Mostly stone. I got irritated with an empty neighborhood and traded everything I had any stocks of at 10:1 to be able to keep upgrading my tree.

DeletedUser11351

If, you are looking for a guild to help you trade, build your city and teach you how to play the game, you can join mine if you like. We are always looking for new players and we post information on our forum for new players as well as provide trade support and help answer any questions you may have. I'll send you an invite. Either accept or decline, it's up to you. Have a great time with F.O.E. Happy Gaming!

DeletedUser

Summer Isle could use some players starting out. Look for an invitation if you're still looking.

DeletedUser6238

We are currently Recruiting

We take all active players who want to learn the game, we have members of all ages that will trade with you ...

Come and Join 300 Spartans....no minimal points to join ...just be active 3 -7 days per week and P/M ...

Thank You

Grikfo

300 Spartans

DeletedUser14634

i love new player in my guild we are top heavy and i like having new playe to coah or help with good. At abadon there are no rule we hope you stay active we evetually will boot inactives if they dont log on with out warning.

I personally stock pile lower ear good for guildmates for quick trading and I ask that new player post uneven trades up to ema if they need to advance their city tech tree or for great building.

for me the best part of the game is helping your fellow mate and one day when your in need of help they are there for you.

To me thats the true measure of the value of a guild. not level points gb's ect its the people.

DeletedUser26546

Harley's knights is recruiting if you're interested. We don't have any requirements to join save for being active. We boot inactive players after awhile to make room but they can always rejoin once they become active again. We have experienced players of all ages that are available to help .we value our members more than anything else so naturally our guild is open to everyone with no invitation needed though we'd be happy to send you one. Just message Harley ray or me PhoenixEstticado.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26032

I'm looking for active helpers who enjoy helping others and enjoy others helping them. Sound unusual it should but This is how my new guild is being run. I encourage everyone to not only help the mudders out but to also help them on lvl 2 as well. This way everyone quickly gets there GB's past 2 and working on lvl 3 themselves. We currently will be having OBS & TOR clubs and if successful we're going to do this to most of the GB's. Just started a joke room and I’m receiving good replies to it. Weekly rewards for our guild members for best joke of the week. We're going to be more like a family than just a guild. If you were in my guild and an active helper you'd already have a GB. Pls let me know if you’re interested. LG ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠